What to Do with extra inserts?

Exactly what do you do with all the extra inserts/half outserts that accumulate? I have been using IW inserts and collars but it seems like every time I order arrows, they send the hardware with it. Now I am accumulating all these little baggies full of inserts and GT outserts that I really have no use for. Would people buy them? or should I just drop them off at the local archery shop and say congrats? Even when I order just bare shafts, they send me the inserts.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
The shop I bought my RIP TKO's from bought the victory half outs back from me. Otherwise, with old busted shafts I plan to cut them down and install inserts and use them as cleaning rods for rifles/shotguns/handguns.

GatorGar247

Lil-Rokslider
I have a drawer full of stuff like that I need to throw out , give away or sell.. sometimes I think I might use it but that really never happens.

Not Vegan

FNG
After doing a line of bam bam I'll take my extra stuff and build arrows for my buddy's at work. Word gets out and then you'll be doing uncle's crap and neighbors crap.

ICBoy

FNG
Save them in a drawer. You never know if you might need one someday

You can use inserts like Easton's Deep-6 to add strength and FOC to your arrows when using an outsert. Just cut or grind off the flange on the insert as applicable if using an outsert with larger diameter heads. If you already have an insert in the arrow, put a second in from the nock end. Insert/outsert combos have proven very strong and eliminated shaft breakage for me, unless sheared off by a leg on a critter.l