What trail cam is everyone using these days

Big fan of Browning right now. Bushnella used to be great. In my experience, spend $100 pm a camera and expect 3 years out of it. Any more, and that's gravy.

I have been using Browning Dark Ops for about 5 years and they work better and last longer than the others that I have tried. ( Bushnell, Stealth Cam, Moultrie, and Wildgame Innovations.

Espo720

FNG
I’m getting back into whitetail and wanna add some trail cams. What’s the reliable go to cell and non-cell brand of choice. Looking to add 10-20 based on price
We're switching over to the Tactacam Reveal SK. Solar powered so they stay charged up and the picture quality is great. We use the few we have a cell cams but I think you can use them as non cell.

BJRoth2

FNG
My go to for the cell cams is Spypoint Solar. Great quality and super long battery life with the solar panel and backup battery pack.

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
I'm thinking about using my browning on public land this coming year as I'm expanding my hunting opportunities. I figure if anybody tries to steal it, they will put it right back to get even with me for putting such a piece of junk out there. I am very disappointed with the model I have (Dark Ops HD Pro X). Pictures and video are pretty much unusable. I have a cheap Amazon camera that takes better pics and video than the Browning.

Trying a couple cheap Bushnells right now, but I just put them out and haven't gotten to see any pics/videos yet.
Reconyx is always a good choice but spendy.

I have a Stealthcam DS4Kmax that I started using last year. I wasn't impressed with pics, but the video is great. I bought a DS4K Ultimate that I will be employing this year for the video.