What treestands

Tyson

FNG
Copper ridge 1.5 man ladder stand, very comfy and pretty affordable.

BravoKilo

FNG
Treewalker for comfort and all day shits, however I'm trying a Mantis saddle w/ Predator platform this year. Using only 4 Wild Edge steps with an aider & knaider I'm hoping to get up to 20-25 feet easily... thats just a hair over 7 pounds (not including saddle weight and my pack)

sad_story

FNG
I have carried hauled climbers for years. I tried the lock on/hang on stands and never found one I liked. I picked up an Aero hunter kestrel tree saddle for this year. I am perfecting the one stick climbing method. Right now, I can get 20 ft and be completely set up in 10 min. More practice will reduce time. One lone wolf stick and my saddle weighs only 7lbs. Saddles fits inside my pack. Game changer for me.

I'm waiting to get a saddle set-up. looking forward to shedding weight. Still working on a climbing method.

Trial153

WKR
Chippewa wedgelok is offering free shipping on their website. You be hard pressed to find a nicer stand

*zap*

WKR
Lots of good stands. For light I like the pre assault 2 assault. It has a bigger platform than the assault 2 for the same weight, smaller seat but that does not bother me.

BDLutz

FNG
Although over the years I’ve gathered many different ones I have got to where I mainly have the Milleniums. The m-25s. Good stand that doesn’t break the bank. I like the Millenium style seats. What’s everyone else running out here in whitetail land?
Climbers, ive been using Summits for over 5 years. Hangons, im using XOP and the sticks im using are Hawk Millenniums. Been overall an awesome combination for me when it comes to hunting on public land and allowing me to be mobile.

I have used a Muddy hang on in the past with their climbing sticks, but this year I'm switching to the Kestrel tree saddle.

Cdneville

FNG
Lone wolf assault and sticks with rope mod. Might break the bank a little but you won’t be breaking your back.