What type of gear do you have way too much of..and don't care?

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Gloves and flashlights are my pack rat items. I love lights, from headlamps to lights that can signal in a 747. Gloves are the other item I have a ton of and I am always looking for the latest and greatest.

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
I have a bunch of different pair of rubber boots differing by insulation levels and function. I use them almost all year round from the start of bear bating through late season ice fishing. 2nd week of August - beginning of March.

SonnyDay

WKR
I didn’t realize it until now, but apparently I hoard tents. Have trouble getting rid of one because I just might need it in a pinch!

Knives for certain! "this knife is for what that knife is for, but that knife is so nice, I bought this one to do the same thing because I won't feel so bad if this knife gets jacked up".

Lighters. Each trip I end up buying one more, just in case.

Cliff bars. Buy 6, eat2, buy 6 more for the next trip.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Some might say I have a problem with all the powder, components, and live ammo that I have.....but I consider all those "essential". Guns in general......because I don't shoot much anymore. Mostly shoot my bows these days. I have a bunch of arrows.......more than I'll ever use in my lifetime. I also have a bunch of camo jersey gloves that I wear hunting and while shooting my bow to keep it all consistent from off-season to hunting season. They discontinued them so I stocked up........like 50 pair when they put them on clearance for $1.79/pair. I'll go through at least two pair every year as they get holes in different spots. So I should be good until I'm at least 80.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Calls, mostly turkey but I have a ton and always end up using the same ones, nice to have them I guess though if I need extras

T28w

WKR
It used to be duck calls. Then I finally found the two or three that just sound the way I want them to but it took going through quiet a few lol.
Knives and base layers definitely don’t need any more but keep picking new ones up.

After my next jacket purchase I’ll be ready to put them in this category also.

I'm a sucker for a bright headlamp/flashlight. Also, coolers. Except I'm not sure if a guy can have too many of those.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
camo wool hunting coats/jackets and boots for me. I have 4 wool camo jackets, one wool camo vest and as stated above, a pair of boots for every occasion

I have too many goose decoys, at least for where I'm at.

What I really have too many of you're not tricking me into revealing. They will stay where they are.

itsatrap-2.jpg