What type of gear do you have way too much of..and don't care?

Pk_in_Dallas

Lil-Rokslider
I have way too many camo coats. Sitka, King Of the Mountain, Gray Wolf Woolen, Cabelas, Kryptek, etc. A million SD cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Knives and camo hunting clothes. I have enough of each that i could triple my current yearly use and will be dead well before I need replacements.

AZmark

WKR
At this point in my life for the first time I have too many knives, hunting rifles (for the odds of a draw), fly rods.

Mosby

WKR
Socks. I must have 50 pairs of hunting and hiking socks. Wool, cotton and who knows what else, in every height and shade of brown and green known to man. Thick, thin and somewhere in between. With the cost of socks these days I can't bring myself to get rid of any, so I have a large bin that i go through when packing for my hunts.

eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
I think if I went home and actually looked I could probably outfit a whole family that wanted to go hunting very easily. I’d still have a shit ton of knives left over even after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left handed gloves, lost all the rights and just can't bring myself to throw them out... You know, just incase I come across the match for it somewhere.

A left handed glove turned inside out is a right handed glove!!!! Just in case you ever want to go that route. Unlined leather is actually quite comfortable worn that way. Insulated gloves are a no starter.

Let's see....I have too many old arrows I don't shoot...23-15s and 400 spine Goldtip Hunters predominately. Too many tools from having a house in CO and one in BC for a few years, too many varmint rifles for where I live now and too many old bows. Also, too many shotguns!

Last edited:

FlyGuy

WKR
Too much Sitka gear. It actually makes it stressful trying to get packed for a hunt and having to make decisions on what’s coming and what is staying. It was easier when I owned less and choices were limited. But, I still find myself searching for deals on more.

You can’t cheat the mountain

kda082

WKR
Doe urine. Walmart clears it every spring and I feel compelled to stock up. If i die and my wife clears that middle drawer on my night stand, she will either be disgusted or impressed with one of the premier collections of deer urine in the state of KS.

I’m jacket/coat whore and foot wear as well. I have more jackets and coats than I could ever wear. I just ordered 2 more from OR last month. And shoes/boots.....it’s ridiculous. I have light weight trail runners all the way up to heavy duty Lowa and Crispi hunting boots......and many in between. As far as gym shoes, shit I have probably 15 pair right now. Some haven’t even been out of the box. Just got 2 more pair in the mail last night (sale at Left Lane Sports). Yeah, I’d say I have some issues. I think buying stuff temporarily fills a void I have in me. Never lasts though, thus the continued buying and searching for something new.

16Bore

WKR
Used to have piles of all of it then started whittling it down. Sell off first...give away second, trash can third. Gave away a 270 and a pistol this past weekend and it was like taking a big poop.

The getting rid of feels as good as the acquiring.

jeffpg

WKR
I can’t even begin to choose one. I thought I’d choose 2 or 3 but I just scrolled through all 3 pages of this thread and I don’t believe I saw one single item mentioned that I don’t have WAY too much of...
I’m definitely overstocked!