What type of gear do you have way too much of..and don't care?

OP
H

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Some of the replies have been classic and eye opening. Thanks for the laughs.

Sharpsman

FNG
Arrows and coyote traps, probably somewhere in the vicinity of 12 or 13 dozen arrows and the traps are pushing that number as well

WKR
Camo... have a closet full of kuiu,sikta, first lite and my favorite kings camo for the desert. way too much.
Rifles a second. We all know a .270 win is all you need for the lower 48 but I still keep collecting other cartridges and their reloading components.

Jauwater

WKR
Packs, Pack Components, Knives, Boots, Headlamps, and Water Bottles.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Firearms and bamboo fly rods. I'm always buying them and I never seem to be able to get let 'em go, but yeah, I don't care....at least not nearly as much as my wife does.

I’m going to say stoves. I have an older USA made Jetboil (had a second Jetboil, but it melted), MSR Reactor, MSR XGK, Pocket Rocket, a military multi-fuel, several home built alcohol stoves and coleman cook stoves. This year I was looking at getting a Wind Burner just because...

I see myself as a minimalist, but I would have to say puffy jackets. And I don't know why, I always use the same one at camp or around town. Yet, I look for them everyday on Craigslist.

Headlamps and sleeping pads. I have three kids and they need them from time to time... oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knives, but can you really have too many? I see one I like then think I’ll wait then I’ll impulse buy one on sale the next day. Also, fishing gear. I have so much that I don’t use. 3 bass poles that are really nicely set up and 2 fly poles that are nice that have seen the water about 5 times each. Plus a whole tote of lures and baits I don’t use cause the stuff I do just lives in my backpack and I’ll buy 3 new hard baits every time I go to the store cause it looks cool or I don’t have that one

FLAK

WKR
I have too much of everything. Moving to another state will let you know just how much stuff you have.
I daydream of selling 90% of my stuff and moving to a world class hunting and fishing destination to hunt and fish daily for the rest of my life. Simply living.