What used pack to go with

2ski

WKR
So anytime anyone says E-stock, I always look at their post count. When the post count gets up around 150, they'll probably be changed to a Kifaru, Exo, ect. Just messing MattiG.

If you have any questions about Kifaru, call them. Aron even has his cell floating around and will take the time to talk to you if you have questions and make suggestions.

OP
L
Is the Kifaru frame pretty universal as far as buying other bags used to put on frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s fairly universal. All of the kifaru bags will fit on their duplex frames of any generation. Some have put exo mountain gear bags on the kifaru frames with just a few buckle changes. And the forum member pods8 makes custom bags for all frames including kifaru.

I can’t attest to Kifaru. A lot of guys use them and love them. I purchased a MR Metcalf on the GL frame from the classifieds here for similar reasons as you have listed. I then purchased a Mule pack to use for deer hunting. Saddle hunt public land and use Hawk helium sticks. I have found it to be a great set up for me.

Unlike some of these bean poles posting, I’m a real man measuring in at 6’2” and 240 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. Large frame and large belt fit like a glove.

I’ve got nothing against Kifaru, just no experience. If you’re looking to get your feet wet without paying a mortgage payment for a pack, I was satisfied with my plan. Good luck!

OP
L
I can’t attest to Kifaru. A lot of guys use them and love them. I purchased a MR Metcalf on the GL frame from the classifieds here for similar reasons as you have listed. I then purchased a Mule pack to use for deer hunting. Saddle hunt public land and use Hawk helium sticks. I have found it to be a great set up for me.

Unlike some of these bean poles posting, I’m a real man measuring in at 6’2” and 240 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. Large frame and large belt fit like a glove.

I’ve got nothing against Kifaru, just no experience. If you’re looking to get your feet wet without paying a mortgage payment for a pack, I was satisfied with my plan. Good luck!

LOL good info man....I’m stuck being a beanpole....

OP
L

I wonder if I could attach my lonewolf hang on and sticks to a pack..not sure how that would work.

*zap*

WKR
Stand & Sticks is really no problem with any frame and a load shelf. Load shelf can be built into the frame or the bag does not matter.

McCoppin

FNG
Primarily a whitetail Hunter stationed In Hawaii and needed a day pack that could haul meat but wanted something that could double for whitetail..

Ended up getting a MR Pintler a week or so ago and really like it. It is however big for a whitetail pack unless your packing a bunch of layers.

For me it works perfectly and is comfortable so far. I think if I needed to stay 2-3 nights it would be easily doable. I also like the internal pockets

If you have any questions about it shoot me a pm

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk