What was your CO Elk Draw Result?

Did you win your CO 1st choice tag?

• Wouldn't you know, I drew my third choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd time is not a charm. 4th choice draws do exist!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dakota Double Tap

My results were more points, but am happy to get an OTC bull tag and a bear tag when available. However, my brothers and a family friend all drew mule deer buck tags and two cow elk tags. Our annual 2nd rifle CO hunt should be interesting with 3 buck tags, 2 cow tags, 2 bull tags and hopefully 4 bear tags.

marktole

Put in for unit 49 archery elk with 5 points. Did not draw.

Gohunt has odds on that at 62% last year with 5 points, 100% at 6. Curious to see draw statistics to see how much it crept this year and if tag allotment changed. Had been creeping ~40% in past years if I remember right.

Bdog2013

Drew unit 74 archery mule deer and unit 70 archery elk. Im interested to see if unit 70 will have less traffic or more this year with it being a draw unit.

11boo

I have a meat hunt coming in my area. Late season cow, 12/15-01/15, public land. I could hunt from the house, but I’ll set up camp.

Harveli

Tried a unit needing 1-2 points for archery but indeed up with a point and a drawn tag for 1st rifle

Still Hunter

Always have hunted Archery OTC. With the changes in SW Colorado GMU’s going to draw I put in for the unit I generally hunt and was fortunate to get it. Interesting to see if the draw decreased the number of Bowhunters in the unit this year.

MO-ELK

Im still in shock based on gohunt odds but unit 5011st rifle for me! Unfortunately I didnt think I'd draw & burned 5 wyoming mule deer & 1 antelope pts(damn draw deadlines)for a rifle combo hunt in southern wy I should draw. If I can swing it with wife should be able to head out sat oct 3rd from MO for 4-5 days to try & knock dwn a lope & deer then drop dwn to co to really fill the freezer on an elk. Going to try & pick up a used deep freezer & use my generator to freeze the meat in between hunts. Probably end up eating wy tags but fun dreaming about pulling all 3 off in 14 days! For most part planning solo but a buddy may join me for the elk portion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mlgc20

My daughter got her cow tag and I got my bull tag for first rifle. She will also pick up a bull tag in the secondary draw. For archery elk I am doing OTC. Can’t wait to get back to Colorado.