What water bottle pouch for exo pack?

Randle

WKR
I just picked up an Exo pack and want to add a water bottle carrier. Has anyone found one that works well on exo belt?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
FYI, I have made some for the exo. I don't have one personally but the folks have reported back it works well. I can add Velcro in the slot to match the Velcro on the exo belt if wanted so it stays put or leave it off if wanting it to be able to slide.

VUnoJmxl.jpg

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
Hey thanks . I will keep it in mind, do you have ranger green ?

robtattoo

WKR
I've got one of Pod's bottle carriers & I can't recommend him highly enough. Excellent quality work, good price & super fast turnaround time!

twall13

WKR
I had pods8 make me a Nalgene holder as well and he does awesome work. Very reasonable price for custom work too, imo

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
X2 for pods8's nalgene holder. I love mine, it makes it possible to use a nalgene or other bottle and it doesn't slide around. Workmanship is fantastic and the fit is spot on. Best option out there IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
Did you guys have him add the velcro to match the exo belt?

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
So I stays put and no shifting around unless you move it?

Knute

FNG
FYI, I have made some for the exo. I don't have one personally but the folks have reported back it works well. I can add Velcro in the slot to match the Velcro on the exo belt if wanted so it stays put or leave it off if wanting it to be able to slide.

VUnoJmxl.jpg
I know this is a very old thread, but would you you make one of these for me? Feel free to PM me with the cost etc

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Its an active running thread, been making alot of EXO ones over the last couple years. Been on the road all week and about to get on a plane back to the right hemisphere but once back in town I can make one as needed if not already in stock (there are some exo versions done already).