What will cause horizontal spread other than wind?

I have shot a few 300 yard ladders and then groups with my best potential nodes. I have one load that shoots quite well but I had 3 shots all in around an inch sized group and then two shots that were right at the same elevation but 4-5 inches right. I did not notice any difference in wind but that is not to say it isn't possible between myself and the target. I thought I remembered reading something awhile back about what could cause horizontal spread and thought I would remember it so I didn't write it down and sure enough I forgot. I am open to suggestions and plan to re-shoot that load in question above. I always clean my gun thoroughly after shooting and then foul with 2-3 fouling shots and allow to cool before I continue shooting. Just trying to find the best load I can because I enjoy the challenge and reloading.

Thanks

Are you shooting from a bench? Bipod? Bags?
Do you have a scope level? What about parallax adjustment? There are many things that can affect your groups.

You would definitely notice enough wind to blow those shots 1.5 MOA to the right at 300 yards:) PA and scope level wouldn't account for it either.

There are several mechanical things that could cause it, like bedding and pressure points, too loose/too tight screws, or scope/mounting issues. If I were you, I would load a few batches of 3 shots of that load and try again. Only this time, I would only shoot 3 shot groups, letting the barrel cool all the way down between groups. I would also not clean again after the fouling shots. All of my rifles shoot as well or better dirty as they do clean.