What would you do for free gear?

It’s not even 88 bucks

67104ec7b1163419eb2f6f84c37cb9a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious lol. If this is what they are selling then idk why they didn't think we would find this

hunt1up

WKR
I too didn't comment on the pack thread because I didn't want to be rude, but I guess I'll end up doing it here. It only takes 10 seconds on that company's website to realize they just spec'd a imported pack and jacked the price 5x or something. The lauguage on the site is lame and vauge and they have 4 products for sale. Go read the "about us" portion of their website. Give me a break.

C'mon, really?
"Our goal is to only offer gear we feel comfortable providing a lifetime warranty with it. We want you to be a lifelong customer and be proud when you use a product with the AKEK name on it!"

The address is an Oracle building? Just renting an office or what?

Looks like another internet pop-up company.

There's too many quality American made offerings for me to every consider such a pack for $570. An Exo 3200 or the Best New Pack Around, it's not even a consideration.

I'll pass on entering the drawing for a free one.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
There have been many give-away threads on here that I never bothered with.......because I didn't need or want what was being given away. So for me it's more about need or want, but I won't join FB or IG or whatever else just to "like" or "comment" to try and get something free.

My mom passed away last year and my sister and I were going through all her stuff. She had two things in her hand and asked me if I wanted either one of them. I said "no". Then she said, "I just researched them and this one is worth about $2000", and I said "well, there you go.....you scored". Some things don't interest me no matter what they're worth.

Rob5589

WKR
I too didn't comment on the pack thread because I didn't want to be rude, but I guess I'll end up doing it here. It only takes 10 seconds on that company's website to realize they just spec'd a imported pack and jacked the price 5x or something. The lauguage on the site is lame and vauge and they have 4 products for sale. Go read the "about us" portion of their website. Give me a break.

C'mon, really?
"Our goal is to only offer gear we feel comfortable providing a lifetime warranty with it. We want you to be a lifelong customer and be proud when you use a product with the AKEK name on it!"

There's too many quality American made offerings for me to every consider such a pack for $570. An Exo 3200 or the Best New Pack Around, it's not even a consideration.

And that lifetime warranty won't mean dick in a few years when the frame is no longer manufactured. Of course for 38 bucks (min order of 500) you could just sit on inventory.

MKern85

Lil-Rokslider
Did somebody say free? Where? That's my favorite 4 letter f word.

For something free it all depends what it is! I'd like to have a new leupold 171714 vx5. I guess I'd parachute over the African plains into a herd of Cape Buffalo and bite the head bull on the nut sack! If I did that on an advertising for leupold then he'll they should give me a whole pallet of them. Truly don't believe I'd live long enough to use any of them

C'mon, really?

The lifetime warranty is easy to figure out, a customer would have to have 10 packs replaced for the company to take a hit.

Get anything cheap enough, mark it up 12x and the warranty will pencil out… anyone would give up on a product before having it replaced 10 times, pretty safe

I saw the thread. I glanced at the pic and questioned the load lifters. Pretty much figured that it was not a pack that would be beneficial for me. I saw that someone pointed out the load lifters in the thread. Figured there was no need to add to the thread.