Status
Not open for further replies.

tdhanses

WKR
Christ.

We're ******.

'Let the cops do their job.'

They haven't. They won't.
So is the answer ruin your life? The criminal could careless about jail. My family is worth more to me then anyone else especially a corporation.

Seems like cops do a good job when they aren’t themselves handcuffed in a liberal area.

Different senario if my family is the victim.

I guess if you have nothing to lose, jump in and be a vigalante, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.

Last edited:

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I used to work in loss prevention many years ago. Some guys have nothing to lose... I had guns pulled on me, got maced and got in some pretty good brawls. Times have changed and the new mantra is it is not worth it to stop them.

With the family present, I would have done the same as you.

bdg848

WKR
The only answer is teach your kids well so they can't be swayed from the course by their teacher's and professors, Get involved with your local school board and local elections, make more noise, really dig into the track record and cases of the local judges and prosecutors and hold them accountable. Believe it or not, this problem did not just happen. It took decades to devolve to this point, we just didn't notice or care because we were isolated from it. Unfortunately, it will take decades to reverse it. It won't be us that changes it, It will be our children and maybe even our grand kids. We need to properly equip them for that fight. We have to win the culture back and it starts at home and at the local level.

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
Saw this at a rural dollar store, going to deer camp.

This individual had multiple warrants for shoplifting and trespassing at the store and other places. Store calls it in again and they add 2 more charges.

Basically the cops will wait until they get pulled over for a traffic violation or are involved in a more serious police encounter to arrest them.

Some of these are more organized criminals shoplifting rings. They do get caught up to eventually.

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
The only answer is teach your kids well so they can't be swayed from the course by their teacher's and professors, Get involved with your local school board and local elections, make more noise, really dig into the track record and cases of the local judges and prosecutors and hold them accountable. Believe it or not, this problem did not just happen. It took decades to devolve to this point, we just didn't notice or care because we were isolated from it. Unfortunately, it will take decades to reverse it. It won't be us that changes it, It will be our children and maybe even our grand kids. We need to properly equip them for that fight. We have to win the culture back and it starts at home and at the local level.

*zap*

WKR
Maybe this is just how it is going to be from now on....seems like this behavior is spreading, wait until the rittenhouse verdict.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Our society is degrading to the point of no return. today, stand back and let thief walk away with several hundreds of dollar of mechanize, tomorrow a few thousand, then on up to 10's of thousands. This is all because of the lack of leadership from local governments clear up to the very top, and the moral decay in general, which is encouraged by those who believe those committing these crimes are entitled to the merchandise because society has held them back. Every time they are allowed to get away with petty crime it only encourages them to move on to worst and more violent crime. This should never have been alowed to progress to this point. At some point this will get so out of hand the cycle will swing back and law and order will be restored. At least I hope it happens that way.
As for intervening, as much as most of us would like to put a stop to what ever it is we see happening, it is wiser to let it go. You never know to what extent the criminals will go to avoid being stop. Your life is more important than what ever they a taking and our families needs us.

Wolf_trapper

Lil-Rokslider
Were on a full skid to a 3rd world country. We should all be packing just in case it does involve our families.

Rob5589

WKR
Our society is degrading to the point of no return. today, stand back and let thief walk away with several hundreds of dollar of mechanize, tomorrow a few thousand, then on up to 10's of thousands. This is all because of the lack of leadership from local governments clear up to the very top, and the moral decay in general, which is encouraged by those who believe those committing these crimes are entitled to the merchandise because society has held them back. Every time they are allowed to get away with petty crime it only encourages them to move on to worst and more violent crime. This should never have been alowed to progress to this point. At some point this will get so out of hand the cycle will swing back and law and order will be restored. At least I hope it happens that way.
As for intervening, as much as most of us would like to put a stop to what ever it is we see happening, it is wiser to let it go. You never know to what extent the criminals will go to avoid being stop. Your life is more important than what ever they a taking and our families needs us.
Exactly. Decide who needs you more; your family or the Dollar Store corporation.

*zap*

WKR
'They' want the USA to be third world so badly that they are bringing in millions of third world folks to show us how to do it.....hatians just drop their drawers in the aisle of a store and dump....that is as third world as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.