What Would You Like to See From Kifaru 2019

jspradley

WKR
If an extra 2 pounds of pack weight buys me an extra 20 pounds of comfort that seems like more than a fair trade off to me.

Did anyone see Aron's IG story he just posted? Is this an updated or modded Antero or a new pack altogether?! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SUSPENSE!!

How about a pack vest. Something like a turkey vest but Kifaruised with a load bearing system that would hold a bladder and a puffy and rain coat. Would it be better then a small daypack? I don’t know I may have to buy one and give it a test to see if I actually like it or if it just sounds like a good idea but it really isn’t one and is a waste of time and money like my first marriage

colersu22

WKR
I would like a hand warmer pocket that has male buckles and slotted female buckles that attach to the molle on the belt so you can just unclip it when you do t need it or clip it on when you do. I think I might hit up pods to make me one.

I would also like to see the roll too pods brought back.

I would like a hand warmer pocket that has male buckles and slotted female buckles that attach to the molle on the belt so you can just unclip it when you do t need it or clip it on when you do. I think I might hit up pods to make me one.

I would also like to see the roll too pods brought back.

FHF makes a muff you could do this with.

Camomutt

FNG
An Organize Native, that can sit on top of a pack like a guide lid, and fold down the back of the pack.
Argali or tahr with pockets on the inside made of rhino skin, accessible from the outside, for lightweight organization.

Spoonage

FNG
I don't own any Kifaru packs so take with a grain of salt... I've been going back and forth adding and removing packs from my cart and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Multicam belt and shoulder straps for the lite / ultralite / tactical frames. AMR with a panel zip like the MW and a roll top closure or snow collar to run it easier without a guide lid when needed. Taller E&E pack. Customization options (with the customer's understanding of potential additional lead time and / or cost) to add / remove features to packs like webbing matrix, velcro patch fields, hydration sleeves, compression straps, etc. More pouch size options.

FlyGuy

WKR
I would like to see some kind of a “stop” built into the waist belt. Maybe it’s just me, but So many times when I’ve just thrown the pack over my shoulders with a heavy load, and especially with several layers on, after connecting the main belt clip I go to grab the tag end on each side to cinch down the belt but on one side the tag end has run out to the very end. I can’t get my fingernails on that tiny bit of doubled over belt so I have to disconnect the belt buckle to relive the tension on it and feed the tag end back through enough to grab it. It’s a very minor thing but so frustrating when it happens and it happens often.

You can’t cheat the mountain

Spoonage

FNG
I guess another question is... What is the release cycle of packs from Kifaru? Is the Shape Charge the only new pack coming out this year or will there be additional releases for upcoming shows / mid year / etc...

Drew@selway

Lil-Rokslider
Id love to see a 2000-3000 main bag AMR with a side zip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cantharellus

Lil-Rokslider
I was going through the current Kifaru offerings and noticed a little void in their sizes. Made me wonder if it's done purposefully... They don't have any bags around 4500 cubic inches in size. From the maxed out Woodsman's 4000 you have a size gap until the Reckoning or the Muskeg at 5000.

I would love to see a new bag that falls into that 4000 - 5000 range. I like the front-access bags like the Woodsman, Reckoning, etc. Maybe some stretch pockets on the sides similar to the new Shape Charge instead of full length pockets.

Very interested to see what they come out with this year either way! I think it's the year for a new bag.

flyingbrass

Lil-Rokslider
LABELS ON ALL PACKS! I've got several and don't know what they are now that they are discontinued and not on the website any longer. LABELS! It would also make it easier to sell on eBay and buy another new Kifaru.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04