What would you NOT buy used

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
What types of gear would you guys not buy used? I've bought my fair share of used equipment and have been happy with every purchase. That being said, I'm gathering more and more gear for upcoming hunts and started wondering what gear others feel you should try to buy new. Just interested in hearing your thoughts.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Boots, socks, underwear/base layers, arrows, carbon trekking poles, most of the time optics (some exceptions, but with cameraland prices you can get new for $100-200 more than used on here, I like the piece of mind)

Arrows are a good one. I bought a dozen here one time and two or three of the shafts had cracks on one end, were worthless.

BluMtn

WKR
Most of the above, for sure. Most of the stuff mentioned above gives me the creeps that anybody would want to sell it to begin with.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure who would want to buy used base layers or undies. Even if they were washed....I just couldn’t do it. Not having someone else’s ball and ass sweat marinating on me is worth the extra dollars that some new stuff is gonna cost me.

On optics..... I’ve bought untold thousands and thousands of dollars worth of used optics off Snipershide in the past 11 years. I’ve never had a bad one yet. When you get up into ultra high end glass, only a sucker would buy new when you can get a used one that someone fired less than 100 rounds on and is selling it for $500-$1000 less than new.