What you think of my gear list?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That's more food than I eat up there, but I also don't eat breakfast. And except for the Lasagna, not a fan of your other MH choices. Not sure you'll need the extra stuff for dinner beyond the MH.

OP
Jtelarkin08
e827a4d837cf928a1c4fb6b7767c722e.jpg
610ca1cc48f15b27641f3311eb1b09ac.png

I weighed all my stuff last night and got it all semi packed. 32# without water bow or my cameras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't kinda pointless to be concerned about pack weight if your not going to include your bow and camera or anything else you're taking?

OP
Jtelarkin08
Isn't kinda pointless to be concerned about pack weight if your not going to include your bow and camera or anything else you're taking?

No because I can't get rid of those two. They are gonna be there no matter what. I may get rid of my Yukon pants and I've already ditched a little food. Plus I'm just curious a ball park of what my pack is gonna be. My bow doesn't go in my pack anyway

CarlTuesday

Lil-Rokslider
If cutting weight, on day 2, you've got over 2 lbs of food if you are distributing out the weight of the last two items on your list equally per day... At least you won't be carrying it long.

But you know what you eat. For me, I'd lose the extra pants as well.

OP
Jtelarkin08
If cutting weight, on day 2, you've got over 2 lbs of food if you are distributing out the weight of the last two items on your list equally per day... At least you won't be carrying it long.

But you know what you eat. For me, I'd lose the extra pants as well.

I just noticed how much more the food weighs that day. I will have to check that today. It shouldn't be that much more.

Forecast is looking good so will probably leave my rain pants in the truck

Are the two white snap lock bags full of baby wipes? Looks like a lot, and if they're not dried you could save a lot of weight there.

If you smear a little Vaseline on your bung hole you can get away with one wipe per crap.

OP
Jtelarkin08
Are the two white snap lock bags full of baby wipes? Looks like a lot, and if they're not dried you could save a lot of weight there.

If you smear a little Vaseline on your bung hole you can get away with one wipe per crap.

Lol one is wipes the other TP weigh 10 oz for the 2 bags.

No thanks on the Vaseline on my bung hole I would hate to slip wiping and accidentally give myself a prostrate exam.