WHAT?!

BFR

WKR
Some days you just can’t get ahead. Been threatening to get a new Springfield XDS in 9mm and decided to go ahead and do it. After finishing up the paperwork my wife said she needed her purse out of the car. ? Dumb me I didn’t ask why and said OK. Got back to the counter and there she is filling out paperwork. She decided she needed a new Sig P365XL 9mm too. Why, I stupidly asked, she gave me the “look” and said because I can. OH, OK then.

EastMT

WKR
Some days you just can’t get ahead. Been threatening to get a new Springfield XDS in 9mm and decided to go ahead and do it. After finishing up the paperwork my wife said she needed her purse out of the car. ? Dumb me I didn’t ask why and said OK. Got back to the counter and there she is filling out paperwork. She decided she needed a new Sig P365XL 9mm too. Why, I stupidly asked, she gave me the “look” and said because I can. OH, OK then.

Sleep with one eye open

Qchunter

FNG
That would have brought a tear to my eye.
I have an XDS45 I carry in the field and P365 I alternate with for the EDC. Both are great!

Jakerex

WKR
Those words or anything remotely similar coming out of my wife’s mouth......I’d probably chit myself. You got a keeper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
My wife told me to "help" her pick our a pitsol. As little as shell use it Im pretty much having her buy me a new one. :LOL:

OP
BFR

BFR

WKR
My wife told me to "help" her pick our a pitsol. As little as shell use it Im pretty much having her buy me a new one. :LOL:
Make sure it fits her and she’s comfortable with it, you never know she might surprise you.

OP
BFR

BFR

WKR
Gonna throw out a little background on my wife and handguns. She’s always gone hunting with me but until 4yrs ago but wasn’t that interested in pistols. My wife, daughter and granddaughters were shopping at a mall in California, they were in separate cars but parked next to each other. As they were leaving my wife noticed a young man behind them and another in front, earlier the two had been together. At first it didn’t register, then as she opened her door and my daughter was opening the door for the kids the two guys started toward them. I keep a pistol in the console of my cars and my wife knew that, however she wasn’t familiar with how it operated. When she saw those guys coming she made sure they saw her pull out the gun and put it on the dash. They split, quickly in opposite directions. As a retired LEO she was familiar with revolvers so her first handguns was a hammer less 38 cal., but she wanted to be able to use my Springfield XD40. Of course it was too big and too much recoil for her to be comfortable so we went shopping. After handling every small framed pistol in the store she settled on a Sig P238 380, partly because she could operate it easily and partly because it was pretty (it was the one with fancy scrolling and stainless). She got this new one because I was getting a 9mm and she thought it was a good idea to have a little more power than her 380, and we can share the same ammo. Her 380 is her CC, the 9 will be her car backup.
I think I’ve taught her too well.

OP
BFR

BFR

WKR
I'm having trouble getting past her "leaving her purse in the car".
She does that when I’m with her to pay for stuff, she puts it under her seat so she can grab more stuff to buy. Plus she can send me for it when she wants to get stuff like a new gun.

See there...if you hadn't asked, smiled and just kept your mouth shut...you'd still be wearing the pants.

11boo

WKR
It’s ok here, not overflowing but can be had. Been preparing, have about 6000 rds gathered up.
View attachment 211688

I heard it was slim pickings. I’m down to my last case of training 9, still have most of a case of HST. Set up one of the dillons for 9 last week, but it’ll have to wait till our elk seasons are over. Damn I hate loading 9mm.