Whatcha up to this weekend?

wytx

WKR
We opened up irrigation for a rancher, found a little 2 pt shed and put out some minerals for the horses.

cnelk

WKR
This weekend is wheel bearing and trailer maintenance on atvs and utility trailer and camper

TheGDog

WKR
Hey dog, where you been hiding. Boys on SCH wish you would come back. I go by GUNDOGLOVER over there. Traded you some Elk one time. Good to hear from you. Only 101 here today. 78 tomorrow.
I thought I already explained why I'd NEVER go back there again. Those dumb_sses booted me, quite incorrectly, for something that was in no way out of line. AND it wasn't the first time they'd done that either.

To elect to accept to go BACK to such a place? Would only serve to clearly send the message to the world that I don't care about being misrepresented/slandered/mistreated. It would be a sign of weakness to go back because I enjoyed the participation, especially in the face of such ungentlemanly treatment by the in-crowd clique over there and the admins.

I appreciate the olive branch of extending a hand in comraderie, but it really is the principal of the thing.

Also, the 'tards over there kind of got into a habitual pattern of actively and willfully attempting to poke and prod at me in certain ways... purposefully doing so, because they know I won't put up with that kinda isht and that I'd call 'em out on it... those sadistic few found it "entertaining" to attempt to create situations which would evoke those kinds of responses in me. And they found it so, for the enjoyed the drama it'd create of other good ol' boy in-crowders stirring up isht with the admins as a reaction to me sticking up for myself and not putting up with their 3rd grader bullisht.

SCH is a small pond.. with bigger fish in it. A small in-crowd handful of fish which seem to be able to exert undue and unfair influence on decisions pertaining to how the site is run and admin'd.

They can suck the right one, after their done with the left one.

some bear hunting with my wife, some turkey scouting while out bear hunting, and some other stuff that would be considered too much information for most.... also with my wife...

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
Practicing a paint scheme that might make it's way onto one of my bolt guns.

Attachments

• 20220409_180157.jpg
    20220409_180157.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Myself, I'm going to do a little shed hunting, see if I can put a bruin on the ground and then go see if any mushrooms are popping up yet. Probably throw the fishing pole in and hit the creek on my way up.
Snowing off and on here, windy. No bears been spotted out and about yet, but soon. Steelhead numbers suck... again. Gonna go weld up some j hooks on some wolf gear and get ahead of that curve. May not matter, lawsuit that's working its way through the courts has a judge that most likely won't rule in our favor. But, gotta try and stay positive about it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Messed around in the hills, went shed hunting, set traps, checked traps. I’m happy I got one in the live trap, now we’ll get to run my friends hounds on it. 88BAA082-DAF1-452D-96BC-AE6EF4E43DD1.jpeg

OP
Customweld
Well, it’s a couple of weeks early on the shrooms and the bears weren’t cooperating either. I did manage to scope out some nice red fir snags for firewood. Back at it next weekend!

CJ19

WKR
Going for hike and picking some wild leeks. Leek season is great. Leeks and eggs. Potato leek soup. Leek pesto. The list goes on and on.
Leeks are in prime early phase for ppl on east coast such as pa, ny areas. Next week or 2 is the best time. Its down hill after that. Easily one of the best wild edibles that has huge abundance. Soups, fish, eggs, sauces, garnishes, and so much more. What a great plant.