What's going on with Sitka?

So last November I ordered some stuff rom Sitka and I had a problem with my order and I’ve not been able to get ahold of them by phone or email. I’ve left multiple messages by phone and can’t get them to call me back. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of them? Any help is appreciated.

OMB

WKR
Wife ordered a vest for her dad for Christmas in early November, said it was shipping the next week. After a few weeks of nothing shipping, she called several times and each time they said it was shipping that week. Ended up canceling the order and getting the same vest from another source. Was not a great customer experience at all.

I sent them a nasty gram in September asking why they discontinued 3xl in 2020. 80 days later I got a reply....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

harris611

FNG
I have read that hunting numbers were way up this year due to Covid19 -- one of the few things you were actually able to do. I bet they just got slammed this year with some casual hunters gearing back up to hit the woods after a hiatus. But that is just a guess. FWIW, I did send an email to Sitka regarding my Stratus bibs and ozone in November and got a short (but helpful) response in about two weeks.