What’s in your rig?

Mt Al

WKR
Nothing valuable because thieves, but have two duffels with cheap rain gear, cold weather clothes, snatch strap, foldable shovel, jumpers, fix-a-flat, way cheap fleece blanket and space blanket, couple quarts of oil, mucho toilet paper, bug spray, tool kit of questionable origin and quality.

Anything spendy would be in my pack and going with me when I leave the truck.

apohlo

FNG
I heard 4runner and came flyin in!

RTT and Riversmith up on the rack...
Then essential tools, Noco GB40, winch bag (shackles, snatch strap, tree protector, gloves), ice scraper, ratchet straps, and a hank or two of paracord in a duffel, always in the back.

dtrkyman

WKR
Jump starter, duct tape, tow strap a few tools, jumper cables, first aid, baby wipes, water, zip ties, ratchet straps, extra flash light and headlamp, lighters.

This stuff is in there year round and out of sight, things get added for hunting trips.

Thinking about picking up a Milwaukee cordless chainsaw, I have tons of other Milwaukee tools and batteries. Would be nice with my solar charger to be able to have a quiet chainsaw when got
Thinking about picking up a Milwaukee cordless chainsaw, I have tons of other Milwaukee tools and batteries. Would be nice with my solar charger to be able to have a quiet chainsaw when the time comes!
Highly recommend got to use my buddies this year fell a large tree 18" at butt. Limbed tree and cut a few rounds out of it for fun before trimming trees down my driveway. Only used 1 bar of battery from a 12amp so quiet

Mosby

WKR
I will be outfitting my truck for bird hunting soon. Kennels, dog bowls, towels/blankets, dog first aid, water cooler. leashes etc., will be in the back of the truck from Oct., to January.

Man I got to get out of California, I got stopped for driving home from work during the curfews, the cop saw some spent casings in the back of my truck and then took my truck apart feeling he was sure to find a weapon.
Major dicks out here!
couldn't you have just told him to **** off? my driving habits, and a lot of years working out of town with long commutes have given me a lot of exposure to law enforcement, most (vast majority) are just out doing their jobs, some are excellent at their jobs, but there are a percentage that have zero business in that career field.... i give them the benefit of doubt (like everyone i encounter) and treat them with equal respect as they treat me.... i got pulled over 3 times one night driving home from work, and had a box of 454 casull shells in my center console area, just sitting there.... first 2 cops acknowledged them (one jokingly said "don't pull your gun out and i won't pull mine") but the 3rd one turned into a weirdo wanting to search my rig.... i simply asked "what's in it for me?" he asked if i had something to hide, i said no, then he asked consent again to search my rig, i again asked how it would benefit me? he got an attitude (started with one) but i wasn't going to let him or any cop search my rig for no reason.... if they want to pay me for my time i'll let them, besides that, why would anyone give a cop consent to search their rig without probable cause, at which point you don't have a say? never made sense to me.

if he wants to hold me up to search my rig, i'm ok with that if the next time i head down south, he can follow me 4hrs down the coast, jump into the ocean, swim to the bottom and pick my first bag of urchins for me for that dive stretch, no matter what the conditions are.... i am pretty sure he wouldn't have though ;)

i understand they have a tough job, but they aren't the only ones with a tough job, and nobody is going to come do my job for me.... why should we for them? we all choose our line of work, so complaining about how hard it is doesn't make sense