What's it costing you to run your cellular cameras?

Honestly I would be better served to buy 4 times as many tasco non cellular cameras. I have to go out and fix the SPYPOINT anyways
I have 5 spypoints. Currently all but one is working. It’s batteries are dead. But expect it to hit 0 working before the rut. Once they’re dead for good, I’ll be going a different route

Hunt260

FNG
I have 5 spypoints. Currently all but one is working. It’s batteries are dead. But expect it to hit 0 working before the rut. Once they’re dead for good, I’ll be going a different route
I don’t know what is wrong with mine. 1 has been out less than a month and just isn’t communicating. The other isn’t communicating and batteries aren’t a month old. I cant get anyone to respond on the chat help thing either

rebels20

FNG
I’ve had good experiences with their customer service as well. It was hinted at Tactacam will be offering an option like the cuddelink system in the very near future.
That would be awesome. Only dislike I have for them is that if you select pro plan for one cam you cannot select a diff plan for all others. I have two cams that need unlimited and a few that dont take 100 pics a month.

TimeOnTarget

Lil-Rokslider
That would be awesome. Only dislike I have for them is that if you select pro plan for one cam you cannot select a diff plan for all others. I have two cams that need unlimited and a few that dont take 100 pics a month.
They have plenty of quirks. Like they won’t take a pic while sending. So when they’re set on instant send they cannot take another pic until the previous one is done sending.

Also they can only send 200 pictures per batch when set on send at a specified time.

rebels20

FNG
They have plenty of quirks. Like they won’t take a pic while sending. So when they’re set on instant send they cannot take another pic until the previous one is done sending.

Also they can only send 200 pictures per batch when set on send at a specified time.
They are a newer company though. Hopefully they work through all the hiccups. So far with the price and customer service I have been a loyal customer for the 3+ years they been available.

I don’t know what is wrong with mine. 1 has been out less than a month and just isn’t communicating. The other isn’t communicating and batteries aren’t a month old. I cant get anyone to respond on the chat help thing either
Last week I tried to use the chat to use some spy dollars. Waited 2 hours and got nothing

OP
S
Spypoints customer service is terrible and their entry level cameras up to this point are mediocre. At the moment I’ve got all 20 cell links and both link micro’s working reliably, which doesn’t sound like the norm. Keeping batteries to them will probably be my biggest task in about 6-7 weeks, and keeping bears from chewing wires up. I’ve gone through 3 cables this season due to that. Interestingly enough the cameras can take about 70 pics on the SD card/cable so the cycle/follow up pic issue with the tacticam doesn’t seem to be an issue. The real value proposition continues to be the data cost to run a number of them, if you can keep them operating. Knock on wood.

Pootyng

FNG
A table or chart would be good to list the cameras and fees for cellular data to assist members in picking new cameras. My .02$

rbljack

WKR
I cannot recommend the Bushnell's at all with their current models. They have been quite a PITA for me the last two years. Constantly having issues. Ive had 3 with water intrusion, two more that had Connection issues, and now one that doesn't work at night (flash inop).

Cost is 14.99 unlimited per camera, or 9.99 for 2000 pics. And its a long hold for customer service assistance. There is one customer service rep that has been very helpful though. I've been working with him to provide feedback and try to help them improve the products, but unless they change to a better quality product, I don't feel comfortable recommending them to anyone on here as an option.