What’s it worth?

If I could put general areas up, videos, what to look for, in order to put an elk on the ground in Colorado, Utah, WY your first trip out?

I’m not talking about all the norm calling, bedding, etc etc, I’m talking google it, locate it, set up and your chances are very high to kill an elk?

Videos, photos, terrain and where they’re at all times during the Archery season?

edit.... I’m talking any elk for those who are not picky.

fatlander

WKR
What’s going to stop the guy that pays you this year, from showing up next year and ruining the next guys hunt that is paying you for the same information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
I’m talking about tactics, might not be the bull coming in screaming but all the same, dead elk.

Example, 20 years of looking at maps, and saying here, get on the ground and look at it when you get to your unit?

I’m talking about developing areas short, and long term. Find your OTC area you can hunt year after year with high success and in the meantime, collect points.

Well Elk101 is $100/yr

ElkCollective is is $89/yr

So there is a start. You got a lot of catching up to do though.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's actually probably worth more to most guys to keep any additional info secret. There are some things I wouldn't share even if a guy gave me $1000.

Will_m

WKR
If I could put general areas up, videos, what to look for, in order to put an elk on the ground in Colorado, Utah, WY your first trip out?

I’m not talking about all the norm calling, bedding, etc etc, I’m talking google it, locate it, set up and your chances are very high to kill an elk?

Videos, photos, terrain and where they’re at all times during the Archery season?

edit.... I’m talking any elk for those who are not picky.
Sounds kind of like guiding. Hope it’s worth whatever the cost of getting licensed to guide in those states would be.

Wapiti1

WKR
Scouting services charge $1000-$2000 depending on what you want: basic starting info, in person scouting, full hunt plan, etc. About the same or a little more cost as flying out and doing it yourself for a long weekend.

Of course this just gets you in the ballpark.

Jeremy

bz_711

WKR
Luckily many guys on Rokslide offer it up free while paying it forward (I'm literally amazed at the great tips/info I've been given by others)...but most times we just do it via PM or phone calls...

OP
C
Well Elk101 is $100/yr

ElkCollective is is $89/yr

So there is a start. You got a lot of catching up to do though.
Thanks for the info. There is alot to be learned from those companies, but I have to ask myself, a year full of info online has to be a ton of content! Think of something you know very well, anything, to keep that current and exciting, has to be at times, exhausting. Good for them.