What's the biggest challenge?

For those who hunt...what do you think a hunter could do to maximize the challenge of a spot & stalk western-style hunt? Suggestion(s) should be within the world of reason...not killing a cape buffalo with a pencil or anything silly like that. A valid and legal method of take from the ground.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
That would be a tough one....or an Aoudad.

__
I didn't even think of aoudad that would be tough. I think Aaron Snyder did it? But I may be mistaken

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Everyone doesn't do this?

Exactly. I'm a pillar of health......I won't touch a vegetable, fruit is infrequent at best, I eat a lot of meat and fast food (bacon is a daily staple of mine), as well as desserts every day, lots of ramen........been doing that most of my life. Absolutely hate cardio......unless I'm hunting, but I'm always good to go every elk season.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
Exactly. I'm a pillar of health......I won't touch a vegetable, fruit is infrequent at best, I eat a lot of meat and fast food (bacon is a daily staple of mine), as well as desserts every day, lots of ramen........been doing that most of my life. Absolutely hate cardio......unless I'm hunting, but I'm always good to go every elk season.
Same. I carry a nice jelly tire around my belly Incase I run out of food it can hold me over for awhile, it warms me when I'm cold and over all doesn't slow me down in the elk woods. Not that I move fast as it is. I usually add to it as my preseason prep. The elk don't seem to mind.

Everyone doesn't do this?

Same but beer and bourbon.....even better sometimes during season. Ass crack of dawn with a slight hangover and the shakes really gets me into gear to haul ass up the mountain some days. Grouse and squirrel hunting is the best, elk and deer hunts down the list. September only though. Nobody likes a freezing cold side by side ride in November with a hangover. Duck hunting.....maybe a warming beverage or two in the blind never hurt anybody.

qwerksc

WKR
Hunting in California, In ten years. Maybe, sling shot for Jackalope, depending on conservation nazis.