What's the difference between Kuiu made in Canada vs China?

Nothing. They had a bad run of the ones in China at first. I think those were on size 36 and up, but I believe it has been rectified. KUIU made a mistake and it was overblown.

Also, the quality is the same. Jason switched sew houses for the product to get it out quicker. The material still comes from Toray. That never changed.

Kotaman

WKR
Yes...There were some initial sizing issues in sizes over 36 on pants. Also, they have made the larger size tops a bit smaller. XXL is noticeably smaller from China vs. Canada but this was an intended change by Jason. Quality is still same great stuff.

jherald

WKR
I've got the Canada made and China made pieces and I haven't noticed any difference in my size M tops and 32'' pants.

I felt quality was exactly the same. I thought the fit was a bit tighter however. I also disliked that the pocket lining was like a poly material compared to the brushed meshed used in the canadian style... I loved that feel.

Lawnboi

WKR
I cant tell any difference. Still good quality. Id like to see more solids and stuff though, since its being made overseas now you would think they could roll it out a little faster

Utah Transplant (after ~20 years in Colorado)
The China Made version of the Guide Jacket, seemed slightly smaller to me, than the Canadian Made version, but I viewed that as a good thing. I also thought that the size 34 Attack Pants in the China version were slightly smaller, when compared to the Canadian Made version, but it could be my imagination.