What’s this setup worth?

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Matthews halon 6 I’m considering selling and not sure what it’s worth. It’s 60# RH, could’ve sell bare or with a Matthews qad drop away rest a iq micro 5 pin sight Matthews quiver, what’s this set up worth?

I just recently bought a Halon 7 which are a little harder to find than the Halon 6. They were going from 500-650 bare bow depending on accessories and conditions. I always advocate selling bare bow as you will make more parting it out. It's more of a pain but it's worth it.

If your bow is in near mint condition with good strings you could start around $575 and the market will dictate what someone is willing to pay for it. I have seen some Halons go for as low as $450.

Here is a really good resource for Mathews bow values on the used market that someone on AT put together.

Used prices April 2020

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I just recently bought a Halon 7 which are a little harder to find than the Halon 6. They were going from 500-650 bare bow depending on accessories and conditions. I always advocate selling bare bow as you will make more parting it out. It's more of a pain but it's worth it.

If your bow is in near mint condition with good strings you could start around $575 and the market will dictate what someone is willing to pay for it. I have seen some Halons go for as low as $450.

Here is a really good resource for Mathews bow values on the used market that someone on AT put together.

Used prices April 2020

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Very helpful thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk