What’s wrong with Shockey?

Thess87

WKR
I follow him on Instagram and he keep talking about barely being able to make it to the Yukon and how everyday is a 50/50 shot. Did I miss something?

gabenzeke

WKR
She had cancer, but thought she was in remission?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

kipper09

WKR
I got lymes this year. That’s serious shit. I never been so sick and it still has me down 4 months later. Hope he shakes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
Hope that he can get a good diagnosis ASAP, especially if it's Lyme. The sooner you get on a Doxy treatment the better chance that you can control and live with it.
Lyme disease really sucks. Have fought it for the last 15 years. Far worse for me now is the extreme inflammation and headaches that I've been plagued with ever since I got those Covid shots a year ago. Feels like a Lyme disease flare up on steroids.

TSAMP

WKR
Really?...
Yes?
Ill need more to really give you a proper response. However

If you are refering that its a rude thing to say based on the health complications. I said my piece before this was information was made available.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I think it has somthing to do with his hunt pricing and he himself can't now afford it..

Ya I'm still sour over his letter about refunding deposits during covid.

Ill double down for ya.

Even with potential serious health aliments.

His non "refund" letter was crappy and left a bad taste on one side of my mouth. The canadian goverment left a bad taste in the other half. My plane and money wont be headed to Canada for a number of years.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
He just posted a video of himself. He couldn’t even walk down a few stairs and was using a cane.