What's your effective range? Maven B2 9's

hey guys

I'll be picking up a pair of 9x45 Maven B2's and I was curious to hear from some guys who've owned them about how long their effective range is to spot bucks. I considered the 11's but I think the 9's will be a better all-arounder for bow hunting.

Thank's y'all in advance.

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Im in Southeast Ky and glass alot of reclaimed coal country. Glassed a group of deer and could clearly define whether they were buck or doe and could get a decent estimate of size at 1.2 miles. Thats measured on my OnX. Throw them on a good tripod and I doubt you’ll miss much. I don’t glass much at extreme ranges and mostly glassing inside of 1000yds so I prefer the field of view from the 9x45 myself.

Glassed elk and bears at over 2 miles with mine. Picked up deer at close to a mile, but I wouldn’t bet on counting inches at that distance. I’ve never once wished i had 11s.

OP
R
awesome feedback. I'll only have a set of 9's in my pack next year but eventually ill have a spotter and I feel like this is a better combo then a set of 11's and a spotter. Sounds like around a mile or a little over will be a good frame of reference.