What’s your favorite all around Pants?

Kuiu Yukon Pants. They are technically a rain pant but they have full zips. When working up a good sweat I unzip them from the top about a foot and then they dump heat better than a regular pant. I never have to worry about rain, dewy grass, etc.

Sometimes a little awkward when I walk into a convenience store on the way back and forget to zip them up. Everyone can see the side of my tighty whiteys.
My hunting buddy really likes to use the yukons the same way. It makes a lot of sense since they can dump heat so fast with the full length zips and seem really durable. Plus no carrying rain gear in the pack.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coach529

Lil-Rokslider
For me the Kuiu Attack pants work great. Love the fit and function. I have worn them from 90 degrees to below zero (with layering of course) and no issues.

I tried on a pair Prana Zion's at REI, but was not impressed enough to buy them.

I would like to try some First Lite Corrugated.

frankrb3

WKR
Looking for some nice all around Pants that would be good for work and play. And no I don’t mean Levi’s. I’ve been considering the Kuiu Sierra pants or the Attack pants. Great return policy if they don’t fit and they can be had in my size which is a plus. I’m a 40x34-35 depending on the pants. I also like that the Sierra pants have 2 way stretch and the Attack pants have 4 way stretch. Makes pants so comfy.

Right now I wear mostly LuLu Lemon I know, I know but don’t knock them until you’ve tried the ABC (anti ball crushing technology) pants, they are incredible for comfort but they lack in pockets and outdoor hiking, hunting etc. Also I don’t want Camo. Solid colors only.

So what’s your go to pant for your hunting, camping working etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pant. I wear them until they disintegrate, then I take them into their store and exchange them for brand new ones. They have an awesome lifetime unconditional warranty and they always honor it. Great fitting pants as well that look nice around town with a good pocket lay out.

Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pant. I wear them until they disintegrate, then I take them into their store and exchange them for brand new ones. They have an awesome lifetime unconditional warranty and they always honor it. Great fitting pants as well that look nice around town with a good pocket lay out.

Did not know that!! Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have kuiu attack pants and they are good, but for 2 years now my go to pants are sitka mountain pants and timberline pants. For me they are the most comfortable and durable pants I've used. The attack pants do have a more athletic cut than either of the sitka pants. I wear a 30x32 in sitka, but have to get a 32x32 in the kuiu.

Wow! A lot of great suggestions here. For a great all-around hunting pant the Kuiu Attack pant are hard to beat - comfortable/durable material, great articulated cut, and wide temperature range with hip vents. For all-around Prana Zions are fantastic, and for warm weather Kuhl Konfidant Air. All of those have great cut and stretch in the right places. Someone also mentioned Arborwear - great rugged work pant, but cut a bit skinny and not much stretch.

BTW - just noticed I’m wearing Prana Zions as I write this.

My 2 cents

davescarp

WKR
eddie bauer guide or outdoor research ferossi when it's warm.

when it's cold i and i'm moving around i straight up love the kuiu axis.

Mossy

WKR
Don’t want to be the Debbie downer but I have 3 pairs of EB’s that I only wear at home/around town. One pair ripped at the boot seam, another lost stitching on the back pocket and the other has been losing stitching at non critical areas but have had to get the button redone twice in 2 years.

My vote for favorite pant based on hunt + camp + work + etc is what I think Carhartt calls (in no particular order) the Flex Rigby Double-Front.

Though clothing is subjective preference, every man needs to own a pair of these. I own a few of the pants mentioned by others, but these newer gen Flex Carhartts are all things more tougher, less cost, comfortable, quiet...cause for some greater than normal degree of reverence.
IMG_6447.JPG

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would have to say the Sitka timberlines would be my go to pair of pants. Can't say enough good things about them and would run them in the colds weather or the wormiest Sitka hit it out of the park with these pants.

Sapcut

WKR
I love the Attacks but I think I may like my Sierras just as much. They are a little lighter weight and jam up comfy.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
511 srtykes are tough to beat. Have 3 pairs that I have owned for about 3 years. Wear them frequently with no issues. Stretchy material makes them very comfortable. Also like my Sitka Timberlines but only have one season on them so far.

PA Hunter

WKR
I use my Kuiu attack pants when not too cold out hunting very comfy and stretchy. I use my Kuiu Guide pants in colder weather. I also just got the SG Dehavilland pants, appear better for cooler weather but haven’t used them yet.