Whats your fulcrum setup look like?

Hey guys I have the kifaru fulcrum, I just bought I few extras to attach to it such as the xpac lid and xpac pouches. I am just curious to see who else has this pack and what your desired extra add on are thanks!

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I run a medium pouch on the back, small pouch on the hip (perfect fit for the huge G7 rangefinder. Custom pouch for a phone from PODS8, and a nalgene pouch from him also on the other hip.

My wife did 2 miles with 40 lbs of salt in the pack yesterday. She didn’t like how “busy” the belt is. You can see in the photo how I have my pockets on it.
9DAADA53-48DE-4D8C-A319-15371C95BCC9.jpeg

Lawnboi

WKR
Large pouch on the fold over lid. That’s it. Already a ton of organization on the pack. I prefer the fold over lid but havnt needed more space. I’d avoid a lid at all cost as it makes an already strappy pack even worse.

Last edited:
OP
Brower-bark98
I run a medium pouch on the back, small pouch on the hip (perfect fit for the huge G7 rangefinder. Custom pouch for a phone from PODS8, and a nalgene pouch from him also on the other hip.

My wife did 2 miles with 40 lbs of salt in the pack yesterday. She didn’t like how “busy” the belt is. You can see in the photo how I have my pockets on it.
View attachment 198492
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing man. I've got the bottle pouch as well it kicks ass.