What’s your go to Sitka product?

KineKilla

WKR
My Kelvin Lite Hoody is my favorite piece. After that, the Jetstream and Timberline pants.

I also use their Core LW Hoody a lot but they really need to find a better odor control treatment for their base layers.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
Merino top, Jet stream Jacket and their Kelvin Puffy jacket with hood. This gets me from archery season all the way to 4season rifle in Colorado. I'm always warm and both are light to pack all season. I have bought a lot of other pieces from Sitka and hardly use them after I found this combo. For pants I like the Mountain pants, at first I did not like the knee pads and took them out but they have grown on me since trying them again.

renagde

WKR
I always wear my core lightweight hoody as a base and an apex hoody on top of that if it's cool enough. I use those pieces for western and eastern whitetail hunting.

Specifically for whitetail my goto is the fanatic jacket. I had a pretty bad hand injury 6 years ago and the blood circulation in my left hand is terrible. If it starts to get cold it'll go numb and my hunt is over. The handwarmer pocket on the front of the fanatic has been a game changer for me.

I'll be different and say the gradient jacket or Hoody. Wore it out west when mornings were in the upper 20s and 30s as a mid layer, under a jet stream. Took it off once it was in the upper 30s.

I use it duck hunting quite a bit. It's under a wading jacket most of the time, usually my only insulation if it's 30s to 40s.

I also really like it for bow hunting whitetails. Comfortable, and quiet. Just know they don't cut the wind at all. It's about the one piece of clothes I always have on.

Seeknelk

WKR
The big Kelvin WS puffy is amazing. Been a huge upgrade over my no name TJ Max puffy. When you really want to sit and glass and actually warm up in the process...

406unltd

WKR
KLDJ. Apparently I didnt load it back up in my pack after killing a buck this weekend and went back for it hours later and someone thought they needed it more. Pissed at myself as much as the thief.

midwestkilla

Lil-Rokslider
I have equinox hoody and I am very impressed, Im from Minnesota and with just a cotton r shirt i am comfort down to 25° if there’s not crazy wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk