What’s your go to Sitka product?

g_town79

FNG
It looks like you’re off to a good start for building an awesome system. Remember the whole 8 piece approach. You’ve got good base layers, an active insulation layer, and a static insulation layer. That’s 4/8. You’re missing a good soft shell pant, a wind-proof layer, and better rain gear (IMO). I only use First lite base layers, but have a bunch of sitka and FL stuff, including the Klamath hoodie. That hoodie is pretty awesome. I would aim for a good pair of pants, a wind-proof jacket, and maybe some rain gear (or you could use a rain jacket as a wind layer, too). Maybe look into the mountain or timberline pants, depending on how warm you’d like them to be. I have the Jetstream jacket, which is pretty awesome, too. It’s not super warm for sitting still in the cold, but it blocks the wind and can be worn over your puffy. Don’t get caught up in brands, figure out what works for you.

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
Jetstream is my only Sitka product so it’s my go to.

I sized up so I could use over a puffy jacket as needed. Works perfectly for my needs in a treestand hunting whitetails

Trial153

WKR
Light weight hoody and either my core heavy or fanatic hoody are with me on every bowhunt, every place for everything

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
Jetstream is our number one go-to for versatility. Hoody is too heavy relative to what a puffy can do when covering vertical miles. My wife swears by Sitka merino versus Arterix for base layer, far warmer. Big differences w style of hunting.

Traverse full zip jacket. Super warm and very breathable. Surprisingly water resistant. Put a down jacket under it and if I cant stay warm like that at any temp I've encountered, its time to go warm up inside.

dwils233

FNG
Jetstream lite jacket...it's just a shell really but it cuts wind and layers well with little noise.

I only bowhunting and usually I’m not in sub freezing temps between out west and whitetail in the southeast. Hard to narrow it down so I’ll go with the 4 pieces I almost always have at some point during season:

1. Core lightweight or heavyweight Hoody depending on temps.
2. Jetstream Vest
3. Kelvin active hoody “the belichick”
4. Aerolite Puffy

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka Ascent hat. I picked it up for about $15 and I wear it almost every time I'm hunting. From hot weather to cold (layered with a merino wool stocking cap on top), it's always with me except for when I have to wear a blaze orange hat. It weighs almost nothing and breathes exceptionally well.

Hondo

WKR
Core LW Hoody
Fanatic Hoody
Ascent Pants
Traverse Zip T
Jetstream Jacket

Those are my most frequently used and if I had to start over again that would likely be the top items on my shopping list.

Fanatic hoodie and equinox midi pants are my go to mid layers for the cold whitetail mornings. Status Jacket and pants pair really well with those and are wind proof.

The delta wading jacket is a game changer. It keeps me dry in just about any rainstorm or boat ride.