Whats your go-to state?

Bgoode11

FNG
If you could hunt one state only which would it be and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I assume for deer. Illinois, because I live here and there’s still big deer here.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
PA for me. I've hunted the midwest, and killed some very nice bucks. But, I live in PA, enjoy the availability and the quality of the public land, and enjoy the hunting here more than anywhere else I've been for whitetails. The bucks may not be as big, but the enjoyment of the hunt is.

I'd be interested to know people's answers by species too...first big game hunt this year for me so I obviously don't have any input myself

Alabama, lots of deer , uncomplicated regs and long season. Plus the weather is pretty nice. It can be rainy at times but generally isn't to cold.

Clarence

WKR
Pa, can hunt deer for almost 5 months of the year locally, bear, and hoping for that elk tag!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PA as well. Live here and the memories of hunting with 4 generations (adding a 5th this year).

Bucket list hunt is still sheep or mt goat. I chase elk every couple of years and have mule deer and antelope points to burn in the next couple years but I will take a day of short deer drives with my dad over everything else.

MLon9242

FNG
I'm curious what areas in PA you like the best. I live in Bucks County and the land out here is great but never really been to western PA.

Clarence

WKR
Tioga and Bradford counties are my favorites

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MLon9242

FNG
Yeah that's a great area. For a while I lived about 20 minutes south of 80. Just south of Stroudsburg.

Trial153

WKR
As a nonresident KS, if I was a resident then Iowa.
If were talking Canada...Alberta hands down

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Kansas or Iowa if I were a resident. It’s alot easier and a lot bigger deer