What's your must have item for 2017?

I feel pretty lost not really needing a whole lot but there is usually something I have to have for the year. This year the only thing I must have is a Xenek blind. These things look amazing. What's your must have item this year?

Hall256

WKR
heated shelter for me. colorado made me its bitch last year.
I'm in the same situation...my normal hunting partner, the one that brings the tipi and stove is moving to another area. So now I have to pony up the money and get my own set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6x6

FNG
New boots (Schnees) and gaiters. Not sure on those yet. My boots shit the bed last year, and the Beartooths are comfy so far from Schnees.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
New Bino Harness! I had a elastic cheapy last time I was in Idaho, hated it! Bounced all over and had no security to it. As I inherited a nicer set of binos, I would like something that I can secure high and tight on my chest. Currently looking at the Muley Freak Harness. Other then that, I am set for Sept.

Fitzwho

WKR
Coach, look at the AGC Bino Harnesses. it is big, but the extra storage and comfort whip my Kuiu harness.

Really like the idea of the heated shelter, but will wait to see what tag I draw first, then get an Alaknak or Seek Outside if I draw CO 4th rifle.

Building a new rifle, everything is ordered and paid for, so just need all the parts to get here so I can break it in.

Other than that I'm in the market for a new backpacking tent/shelter.

ColoradoHunterHiker

Lil-Rokslider
New boots (Schnees) and gaiters. Not sure on those yet. My boots shit the bed last year, and the Beartooths are comfy so far from Schnees.

I've had Kenetrek's, First Lite's and Kuiu's. I'd suggest the Kuiu Yukon gaiters, and if not those then the FL's. They are worth it.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved

Yeah Im gonna give the Beartooth's a try this year.

Swaro spotting scope for scouting and waders so I can actually start fly fishing instead of talking about fly fishing..

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
A lighter weight shelter, thinking a Seek Outside Silvertip. And maybe a new quilt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldgoat

WKR
Draw Tag! Think I might get me a lighter pad, everything else is pretty much dialed in. Probably buying the wife a Woodsman.