Whats your name boy?

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
7JSGoat259

I think a better name would be 7JSGoat259;)
Hahaha......i hear ya! Never did like Stewart when he first came on the scene,but after a couple of seasons you could see he was the most innovative and talented riders ever,his riding style has had major influences on younger riders. Was really looking forward to his comeback a few years ago. Met him at the Detroit supercross, my son got his autograph. Looking back to my youth Bob Hannah was another one i admired for his riding style.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Thanks for all the responses everyone, feel like i know everyone just a little bit more. Great community of people here!!

Ddog

WKR
My friends have always called me D (for Damon) and one day my sister was walking up with my niece (around 4yo) to a cookout I was having and my niece says, "what's up Uncle Ddog?" All my nieces and nephews cracked up and now they all still call me that.

Everyone who has ever hunted with me...at one time or another has asked, "Where's Bruce?"
When I see something, I get after it. I can be sitting still right in their line of sight and be invisible thanks to multiple camo patterns.fulldraw.jpg

3Blade

FNG
Years ago when I started on forums hot topic (and still is to a point) mechanicals were just coming out. I started out with a Thunderhead 3-Blade Broadhead and still use it to this day! The idea stuck with me for a handle name and been using it since.

Diesel

WKR
I worked out of Rochester Hills Michigan doing auto events for Jeep and Dodge and others all across the U.S. and Canada. Dodge would give the latest and greatest diesels every year to pull our gear around event to event. It was my work handle on the computer and has just stuck cause it is short and easy to remember.

That job and hunting let me see all 50 states and drive every inch of interstate in the U.S.

MCSO1357

FNG
Agency I used to work for followed by my serial number. I’m not that creative, so for the sake of simplicity it’s the same user name on 24hrcampfire and Snipershide..

Beendare

WKR
EDIT; Since 'Wheres Bruce' was taken dang it!- grin

"Beendare"....I've made every mistake a bowhunter can make....some more than once [sigh]

______

Last edited: