Whats your name boy?

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Digging this one out from the deadfall,seems to be a few new members here lately, what inspired your user name?

ODB

WKR
My first name kind of rhymes with “bastard,” and 22 years ago a good friend’s 5 year-old daughter (they listen to a lot of Wu-Tang Clan in that house) looked up at me one day and made this face and said “Ol’ Dirty Baxter!” He and his wife (and all our mutual friends) have never called me anything since, and if he ever introduced me to you, that’s what he’d call me.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
My first name kind of rhymes with “bastard,” and 22 years ago a good friend’s 5 year-old daughter (they listen to a lot of Wu-Tang Clan in that house) looked up at me one day and made this face and said “Ol’ Dirty Baxter!” He and his wife (and all our mutual friends) have never called me anything since, and if he ever introduced me to you, that’s what he’d call me.
I’ve had this internal debate wether it was coincidence or a wu-tang reference.

Gen273

WKR
Mine is a Bible verse reference. Below is the CSB translation of Genesis 27:3.
“So now take your hunting gear, your quiver and bow, and go out in the field to hunt some game for me.”

Always loved crow hunting...back in the day I used to get paid to rid pecan farms of the scoundrels... I've saved several thousands of pecan pies over the years ...you're welcome

TheGDog

WKR
Whenever I'm on the Mic or Writing a verse or on the TurnTables, it's TheGDog. Had this handle since '92. Cause when you're a Down-a$$ mofo, your compadres just naturally tack-on the "Dog" part. (Also first name starts with a G) Although sometimes I'll get G-Money thrown around a few by others as well. But in general the "Dog" part refers to the tenacity to never quit. Like the way a Dog won't let go once it's clamped down on something it wants to kill.

In written form I always make sure to preface it with "The" since the name is more vague, lotta other people, understandably also make use of same handle. Also go by TheGDizzo to make use of the f'shizzle talk way of writing it, which I incorporated into verses a time or two. The latter way of writing it works better for Internet stuff as well since more unique to search on.

Last edited:
I spent many years chasing the peaks. I have climbed all of of Colorado's 14'ers along with several along the west coast and McKinley up in Alaska. McKinley was the only time above 20,000'.

TheGDog

WKR
I spent many years chasing the peaks. I have climbed all of of Colorado's 14'ers along with several along the west coast and McKinley up in Alaska. McKinley was the only time above 20,000'.
Bravo man, that's impressive as heck!

JoMa

Lil-Rokslider
"Jo" is the 1st two letters of my wife's name and "Ma" is the 1st two letters of my name.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I was out hunting and came across a guy who was wanting to know what I was doing walking around with a German shorthair pointer and a shotgun. He did actually say GSP. I told him nothing special, just out for a walk. So, GSPHUNTER. sounds better than, GSPWALKER.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Whenever I'm on the Mic or Writing a verse or on the TurnTables, it's TheGDog. Had this handle since '92. Cause when you're a Down-a$$ mofo, your compadres just naturally tack-on the "Dog" part. (Also first name stars with a G) Although sometimes I'll get G-Money thrown around a few by others as well. But in general the "Dog" part refers to the tenacity to never quit. Like the way a Dog won't let go once it's clamped down on something it wants to kill.

In written form I always make sure to preface it with "The" since the name is more vague, lotta other people, understandably also make use of same handle. Also go by TheGDizzo to make use of the f'shizzle talk way of writing it, which I incorporated into verses a time or two. The later way of writing it works better for Internet stuff as well since more unique to search on.
Right on man,love it!

grfox92

WKR
It's been my handle since the days of AOL screen names.

My other obsession is fast cars, specifically drag racing and street cars, specifically Fords.

GR are my initials, Fox is for Fox body mustang, my favorite body style, and 92 is for the year of my first car, a 1992 LX Mustang (foxbody)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Got it from the old guys at deer camp. Being the young buck as they would say I did the timber crawling on deer drives. More like staggering through ice mud and water in swamps so thick you couldn't see a freight train 20 feet in front of you, but I loved it! I guess I didn't lose that enthusiasm cause my favorite hunts now are sneaking through black timber blow downs. I'm a glutton for punishment haha