What’s your rifle weigh?

Trr15

Curious how you got the weight so high on the Tikka SL? I thought they came in at 6lb 1oz and the swaro at 12oz? Do you have any other mods? I'm looking at a SL myself and am trying to spec it out accurately before I drop the coin.
The only mod, other than what I listed, is a mountain tactical metal mag. The b&c stock added some weight, for sure. I don’t remember exactly how much.

Gutshotem

The only mod, other than what I listed, is a mountain tactical metal mag. The b&c stock added some weight, for sure. I don’t remember exactly how much.

Ok, that makes sense. My ADD kept me from reading past the first sentence so I completely missed the bottom metal and stock swap. Thanks for clearing that up.

LightFoot

Seekins Havak Element in 28 Nosler. Rifle alone weighs 5.7 lbs and that's with two QD mounts, a sling swivel stud, detachable magazine, an impressively stiff stock, and a fairly heavy contour on the barrel. With real rings, a Leupold Mark 5 scope, and a suppressor it's just 8.7 lbs. Pretty amazing for the price. View attachment 213661
That looks like an awesome setup. Are you braked or suppressed?

>>>----JAKE----->

JLane330

Not exactly sure, it maxed out my 11# scale before I added the bipod and sling. Guessing 13# ish I was lugging around all weekend. A downside to muzzleloaders...but it sure shoots great, so worth the extra weight over my Encore.

joshbru970

Been looking at ways to lighten my load. My current rifle is a rem 700 sendero in 300wm, weighing in at about 12lbs unloaded. Tossing around the idea of a new rifle, mainly only considering a tikka or savage in their respective lightweight models. But if there are other options under $1k I’m all ears.

My browning xbolt .308 with a burris elminator is around 8lbs all in....my next rifle will be a christiansen arms ...following this thread

Attachments

• 1111111.jpeg
    1111111.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 9