What's Your Side Hustle?

mlob1one

WKR
I've worked with a friend setting up online automation stores with Amazon & Walmart. Passive income that's totally hands free.

It's not a get rich quick scheme, but it does allow for more financial mobility as the stores gain momentum.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I work 2 16hr shifts every 6 days at my real job. For my days off I own a mini excavator and a tracked skidsteer and a dump trailer. I also plowed snow but I gave that part up. I turn down more business than I take. Most of the jobs I take are jobs that I can get 3 or 4 of done in a day. I work alone most all of the time and really enjoy it.

I could quit my real job and do this for 8 months a year, have winters off and make enough to get by but I like my job and I don’t work at either job oct-mid December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afhunter1

WKR
I have a few cows for beef and have a few rentals. Hope to build them both to my full time in next few years. When cows are on pasture they are pretty much hands off. So during most hunting seasons there isn’t much to do around the farm.

svivian

WKR
I haven't had kids yet (28) so I have more time than others. Dog/house sitting, tile work, hotshot transportation services and rentals keep me busy during the winter. My 40 hr job is more than enough to live on but why not. I try to limit what I do in the summer and fall but sometimes if the money is good enough ill take extra work. I work hard now so later when I have kids I will the time and financial ability to enjoy them and life in general.

I build custom recurves and longbows, as well as run an archery shop selling new compound bows, custom arrows, accessories, tuning, string changes etc. I teach high school during the day and do this in the afternoons and on weekends. There really isn't anybody around here to do this type of work and I enjoy helping people shoot better.

Laramie

WKR
Apartments right now and looking to get into storage next when I find the right deal.

Go with climate controlled storage- think higher end. You avoid most of the riff raff. It's a good gig if you can get in cheap enough.

JFK

WKR
Overtime is my side hustle. Fortunately/unfortunately, my fire dept has as much as you want, plus some more. Getting forced to work all the time sucks, but the paychecks don’t.

I have become more interested in entrepreneurship lately. I always find it very interesting how and what people do to make some extra coin.

What's your side hustle, how'd ya get started, and what's your plan for it in the future?

Side hustle is in similar field to main gig. Database development, analytics, business intelligence, and CRM implementation consulting and freelance.

def90

WKR
I retired a year and a half ago as a Construction PM.

I then started my own business as a Project Assistant/Handyman

I work 2-3 days a week. Billing at $30/hr
There is so much work and money to be made out there it’s ridiculous.

View attachment 340690

Northern Co and you are only billing $30/hr? Should be able to get 3x that.

Side job welding, but not so much during hunting season.
Welding art stuff. Used to enter art shows and it was enough to fund my dirt bag lifestyle during the fall until panda shut them down.

1234AveA

Lil-Rokslider
NCAA Referee

I officiated high school through college and a couple years after. My roommate from college stuck with it and also does NCAA games. Great exercise.

MTNBOYJD

FNG
Being a machinist for 39 years I still enjoy making things I need. I have a couple inventions I'm trying to get on the market. I can't advertise here without being a sponsor. Looking into this. I think a lot of you guys might like
my products. Rifle and ATV accessories. Stay tuned.