Whats your thoughts Nevada mule deer

RazzleDazzle

Lil-Rokslider
First off I'm new here and want to start off by saying hello. I'm in no way asking for any specifics on anything and I never will publicly. That being said, I'm considering cashing my points in NV this year. I have about a 50/50 chance of drawing 173 early rifle. I like to hunt high and deep and going where others dont. I recently fell off my 5 year plan and want to use my points before I get into no mans land. I know where I'll be focusing on. I only live about 6 hours from the unit so I plan on making trips to scout. Is there anyone out there who is in the same boat. I'll be solo and wondering if any of you are interested in possibly teaming up? I would really prefer 163 over 173 but I'm not sure I want to wait another 2 years. Should I wait or go hunting? Thanks.

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I've hunted the 17s. If it was only 2 extra years to get a 16s tag I'd definitely be going that route. Best of luck!

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
I've hunted the 17s. If it was only 2 extra years to get a 16s tag I'd definitely be going that route. Best of luck!
+1
BB.jpg

Extrapale

WKR
First off I'm new here and want to start off by saying hello. I'm in no way asking for any specifics on anything and I never will publicly. That being said, I'm considering cashing my points in NV this year. I have about a 50/50 chance of drawing 173 early rifle. I like to hunt high and deep and going where others dont. I recently fell off my 5 year plan and want to use my points before I get into no mans land. I know where I'll be focusing on. I only live about 6 hours from the unit so I plan on making trips to scout. Is there anyone out there who is in the same boat. I'll be solo and wondering if any of you are interested in possibly teaming up? I would really prefer 163 over 173 but I'm not sure I want to wait another 2 years. Should I wait or go hunting? Thanks.
You get 5 choices.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
R

RazzleDazzle

Lil-Rokslider
Yessir. Fully understand that part. However, I'm what you may say, an unlucky person when it comes to anything with a lottery or drawing haha. Like most, i tend to make my own luck. Just wondering if anyone is out there looking at the same unit I am and looking to possibly team up. If not no big deal.

Wait and try for 161-164. My wife’s family all works at round mountain gold mine and they all live in 173. Unit is not what it use to be. I have drawn both archery and late rifle tags between late 90’s early 2000’s. Family has a house in kingston so spend a ton of time out there. There’s better units to be had and until they get the cats thinned out it’s not going to change! If u do go that route let me know I can point to some off the beaten places to look.

OP
R

RazzleDazzle

Lil-Rokslider
Wait and try for 161-164. My wife’s family all works at round mountain gold mine and they all live in 173. Unit is not what it use to be. I have drawn both archery and late rifle tags between late 90’s early 2000’s. Family has a house in kingston so spend a ton of time out there. There’s better units to be had and until they get the cats thinned out it’s not going to change! If u do go that route let me know I can point to some off the beaten places to look.
Thanks, I really do appreciate the feedback! I'm leaning towards holding for the 16s but you never know. I like to hunt and can make the best of any situation. May throw a 4th quarter audible and decide to gamble. I very much like of beaten places! Cheers.

Huntnnw

WKR
with NV draw system you could draw this year and its definitely not guaranteed in 2 years. I would put in for what you really want and be happy with it