What's your Whitetail snack of choice!

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
Snickers, protein bar, nuts and fruit trail mix with M&M's, Thermos of hot chicken broth when its cold out. I don't bring coffee because I don't want to worry about having to urinate while in my tree stand. Coffee goes right through me.

Let's hear what your go to snack of choice while going through those short or long sits!
Healthy or not doesnt matter. Also when do you choose to start snacking
For me, I'm a sucker for a small bag of gummies or chocolate, paired with protein bar, peanuts/almonds.
I try and eat a little after the sun is up and try and hold off until around 12, then lunch, then snack right as I sit around 3

I usually go with a combo of snack items: trail mix, Cliff bars, Hershey's almond chocolates, and jerky. Try to mix it up and keep things interesting. I tend to snack more often when I'm stand hunting versus spot and stalk.

Jerky or snack sticks from the last deer down.

My dad always had some type of venison snacks in the stand growing up. Told me "it's best to let them know what they're in for." Kinda kept the tradition going.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You guys carrying something hot in might check out the microlite 1000ml screw top or the 500ml flip top, both are very light and keep stuff that is well heated when it is poured in very hot for quite a while. Flip top is great for coffee/tea. Both keep water from freezing in severe cold.
Just ordered one, and payed for 2 day shipping, so next time i run home to scrub my ass and wash my clothes it will be there. Hope its good. Bought a yeti thermos and was not impressed. I dont eat in stand, but if i could crack open a thermos full of tea mid day and its still hot, that could make the difference in allowing me to stay in my stand instead of bailing to thaw out. And this is the time of year to stay in stand all day, if wind conditions allow.

Adarby

FNG
Jerky for sure. And on all day hunts something warm in a thermos like coffee or hot chocolate if I wake up early enough to make it.

Gutshotem

WKR
Combos and jerky for snacks, salami sandwich for lunch and a cliff bar for the afternoon. Might get cute this year and bring along my jetboil for a mountain house.

You guys must have a fold out tray table on stand or something. A veritable buffet some of you have! I am jealous. Usually i have some jerky, pack of sunflower seed kernels, or nuts, and usually a canteen of water.

Ddog

WKR
Candy bars, apple, pbj, really whatever sounds good when I'm shopping for camp. The soup in a Thermos sounds like a winner I'll have to try that on long sits.

JMarbs

FNG
I make my own simple trail mix: mixed nuts, m&ms, and raisins. I usually throw some deer/beef jerky in the same bag! Simple but includes everything I need: sweet, salty, savory, protein, carbs, and fat!

If it's a slow day, I'll "treat" myself every 30 mins with a small handful. It helps pass the time, and it keeps me from getting so hungry that I eat it all in one go.