What's your Whitetail snack of choice!

I've come to realize long, cold, and boring sits aren't the time for diets and healthy eating.
Combos, Cheez-it's, Ritz crackers, snack sticks and cheese, Jerky, and pizza. I drop the pizza down the front of my bibs a half hour before I eat it to warm it up.

Austink47

WKR
I fill a yeti water bottle with pizza bites fresh out of the oven. They stay hot for hours. I may hunt like an amateur but snack like a pro.

bignocks

FNG
I only like to eat natural stuff that animals could potentially find in the wild as to not smell out of the norm. Apples or veggies are usually top of the list.

remove all snacks from packaging and put in a quiet ziplock baggie. i like honey stinger waffles, venison snack sticks, begood fruit bars, Hc packaroons, big sur bars, snickers, "tropical" trail mix

also i put my water in a 1L smart water bottle, the plastic doesnt crunch

Attachments

• 20191007_045643.jpg
    20191007_045643.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 1

Jrkotz

Lil-Rokslider
M&M Mars launched the Milky Way Salted Caramel. Took the new #1 spot for me.

My regular staples are BBQ sunflower seeds, and apples.

I usually pack salami and cheese and start snacking around 9am. IF i am doing an all day sit then you can bet i got a ham sandwich and gummies.

74hntr

FNG
I’m boring my kids make fun of my consumption routine of cliff bars at 0800 trail mix and apple at 0900 peanut butter sandwiches at 1000. I repeat the rotation in afternoon if I stay out. Then have random amounts of goose or deer jerky mixed in. I’m going to market tree stand snack packs in scent lock fleece packages so no more wrapper noise.

cruizer

Lil-Rokslider
My own mix of Walnuts, dried cranberries, dried cherries, dried chick peas and a few chocolate chips. Makes a great trail mix, and it’s filling.