When. Hunting which do you prefer?

Hi folks, when your hunting which do you prefer, the detachable cartridge holder or the AI style? I have read pro’s and cons with either one.
I guess they can come off while hiking to hunting location.
What do you think?
Mine have the detachable magazine, but was considering changing it to the AI style.

16Bore

WKR
Can’t say I really give two shits as long as it’s got ammo in it....

You might need the magbox space if you’re hand loading stuff long.

Sled

WKR
i like detachable for ease of use. that said, i'd sure hate to lose one in the field and be stuck trying to slip one at a time in the chamber.

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer DBM over a simple flooreplate. I always hear about the possibility of a lost magazine but I've never experienced it. Never dropped a magazine in combat nor hunting. If the mag has a problem I'll just switch it out, cant do that with a fixed magazine.

Lawnboi

WKR
I prefer a flush mount mag, second I would do a bdl floor plate setup and lastly an aics style mag. Can’t stand those big clunky, loud aics mags on a hunting gun.

I prefer no magazine, less weight and can’t fall out. I do have a Sako 85 375 and their patented mag release is very secure, I don’t worry about it accidentally falling out. Some come out way too easy though, the Kimber hunter for instance.

OP
AZHunter07
Thanks guys for saving me money, I’m going to leave it with the detachable that it came with, and buy a second one as a back up.