When I win the mega billions

Nealm66

Lil-Rokslider
When I win I’m going to go around and set up high stakes shooting competitions designed around real world hunting scenarios. 3D targets with ballistic gel with bone . Multiple classes with the highest stakes to the cheapest setups. Timed shots. Factory gun with factory ammunition under $1000 will pay the highest to unlimited classes with time and accuracy being the only score. Will try to time events in weather similar to the season for given area. Super low entry fees to bring out those closet guys that never brag but never miss. Keeping an open mind to ideas and improvements.

OP
Nealm66

Nealm66

Lil-Rokslider
I think I will win. I’m thinking something fun but also to finally see what the best can be had for the smallest investment. Maybe have a modified class and see what can be done with an off the shelf rifle with handloads. Maybe get a better idea of what realistic kill shots can be had. Winner buys the beer

I think I will win. I’m thinking something fun but also to finally see what the best can be had for the smallest investment. Maybe have a modified class and see what can be done with an off the shelf rifle with handloads. Maybe get a better idea of what realistic kill shots can be had. Winner buys the beer

Once you win the last thing you will be concerned about is the smallest investment.

I'm sorry but if I won I'd buy as much land as possible and work to keep it to myself.

Of course I don't pay the stupid tax so I won't ever win.

Diesel

WKR
I would buy Ralph Lauren's place in Ridgway Colorado AND all of Ted Turner's ranches. And I would hunt every big game critter north America has to offer, then spend my last days enjoying it all.

PS. I would take my good friends along for the ride.

Can hardly wait.

Jake T

FNG
When I win I'm going to do all the things that I've wanted to but couldn't fit in because of work.

If I won, which won't happen because I don't play:

I'd love to see the look on my sons' faces when I tell them daddy's never going to work again!
Load up! We're going to see everything this country has to offer.

Rob5589

WKR
I say all the time, 5 million after taxes and we're set. Plenty of money to live the lives we want, not enough to be nagged at by every low life around.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
When I win I’m going to go around and set up high stakes shooting competitions designed around real world hunting scenarios. 3D targets with ballistic gel with bone . Multiple classes with the highest stakes to the cheapest setups. Timed shots. Factory gun with factory ammunition under $1000 will pay the highest to unlimited classes with time and accuracy being the only score. Will try to time events in weather similar to the season for given area. Super low entry fees to bring out those closet guys that never brag but never miss. Keeping an open mind to ideas and improvements.
Hope you win, if you don't....I hope I do!