Where are the Nosler bullets?

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
They recently had a run of 120 ballistic tips, had them in the pro shop and saw them for sale in a couple places, don't know if they're still around. Beyond that I can't figure them out either

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to a gentleman at Swift and what he told me I believe would apply to Nosler also.

The bullet manufacturers have contracts with (loaded) ammo companies and satisfy those orders first then satisfy their own (loaded) ammo needs. It isn’t until there is “leftover” or excess that they box bullets for the reloading community..

So I’d imagine the box of bullets, won’t become readily available until the shelves have loaded ammo on them regularly

• Banned
OP
Newtosavage
I haven't seen a Nosler bullet in two years. Have they stopped production? May have to convert my rifles to Hornady. I see plenty of them on our local shelves.
I guess that's what has me wondering. I'm seeing Hornady bullets show up in lots of places. What's the problem at Nosler?

kpk

WKR
I've been trying to find the 7mm 160 accubonds for about a year without luck. I managed to get 300 Hornady ELDs so I'll be using those instead now.

OP
Newtosavage
I've been trying to find the 7mm 160 accubonds for about a year without luck. I managed to get 300 Hornady ELDs so I'll be using those instead now.
Yea, I came across a box of Hornady ELD-X 150's and snatched them up. I thought my rifle would love them but it only "likes" them. But I bought a couple sample packs of 140 BT's (thinking I could work up loads and later substitute Accubonds) and boom! 1/2" groups. So that's what I'm after now.

Rich M

WKR
Im in the same boat w sierra pro hunters for 243. Decided that im not buying another sierra product til they produce what i want.

They’re all jerking us around.

Glad the BTs are working for you!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve managed to build up a very large stash of nosler bullets over the past year or 2 by keeping my eyes open, working out trades and posting WTB adds. Last I looked I had close to 3k bullets (mostly 30cal and 375cal). Everything from 150g accubonds and partitions up to 200g accubonds and 220g partitions, probably close to 700 260g accubonds for the 375. Just got to look. I think lots of people are well stocked up and looking for $$$. Every time I’ve posted WTB adds, I’ve gotten replies.

MT257

WKR
Im in the same boat w sierra pro hunters for 243. Decided that im not buying another sierra product til they produce what i want.

They’re all jerking us around.

Glad the BTs are working for you!
P/n 1560 for the 243?

Kylerjay05

Lil-Rokslider
7mm bullets are extremely scarce in general. Occasional Berger or Federal Fusion. I've searched the "globe" for 7mm and 28 nosler and can't locate anything without stooping to gunbroker and feeding the ridiculous, growing problem of absurd prices. Federal is charging $105 + shipping for 1 box of terminal ascent in 28 nosler! Are you kidding me!? They are discontinuing production of that cartridge to top things off... If we all stopped paying $95/box, they'd stop pricing it that way.

jimh406

WKR
I’m seeing random weight/caliber bullets at different stores. One store has one weight/caliber and the next has a different caliber/size. I’d say just keep looking and look before you need them. Online is the same, btw. There seems to be no predictability.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Shooters Pro Shop is where I always look for Nosler stuff. A quick look shows some random stuff in stock. Seems to be less Blems than when times were "normal"

jt4

WKR
Shooters Pro Shop is where I always look for Nosler stuff. A quick look shows some random stuff in stock. Seems to be less Blems than when times were "normal"
How are the blems? Do you shoot them as practice only or are they still sufficient for loading hunting rounds?