Where are you hunting Elk in 2020? Rifle, ML, or Bow?

Felix40

WKR
Really hoping to draw a CO archery tag this year so I can stop building points.

Plus I should have an archery tag here in NM.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Going to Idaho. Calling for a buddy in the Beaverhead unit for archery(never been there).

After he tags out, I will be rifle hunting the Diamond Creek zone during the early hunt. Mailed in my archery tag for the exchange and the controlled tag showed up today.

Everything lined up great because I really jacked up my wrist and can’t hold a bow for more than two shots. Sucks.

Missouri River Breaks, MT. Archery. Excited is an understatement.
I am extremely jealous man. That is my dream hunt. Are you a non resident? If so how many years did it take to draw? I prefer rifle for that unit from the research I've done but archery is much more likely. Heard the fishing is amazing also. Have fun man. ♧

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

tburkepa

FNG
CO muzzleloader elk for the first time as we've done 2nd and 3rd season elk/muley combination during rifle. I also put in for the PA elk draw. We do have some monsters here and hopefully can draw a tag. Will be a lot different than hiking the Rockies chasing elk. At least that hunt is Nov so can maybe get 2 elk seasons in....

I am extremely jealous man. That is my dream hunt. Are you a non resident? If so how many years did it take to draw? I prefer rifle for that unit from the research I've done but archery is much more likely. Heard the fishing is amazing also. Have fun man. ♧

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Yes - non-resident. Two years. The 620-21 tag isn't too bad. I think I got lucky and drew it a year or two early but I'm not asking questions. The rifle hunts in those units are extreme long plays.

KineKilla

WKR
I'll pick up a multi-season OTC Spike/Cow permit here in Utah. A friend drew the late season LE Rifle tag for our unit so mine should be a nice accompaniment.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk