Where are you hunting Elk in 2020? Rifle, ML, or Bow?

Reckon it depends what happens in WY, NM, NV, CO, and MT draws. Most likely CO Archery, MT rifle. I'd be fine with a NM Muzzleloader draw though!

rgrx1276

Lil-Rokslider
Waiting on the draw in NM and UT. No draw, will buy a landowner permit in NM for 1st rifle.

Put in for MT rifle hunt in the Breaks. Very low odds but I was going to go do a general hunt anyways. Not sure rifle or early archery tho. Original plan was first week of rifle but not with this pandemic , I don’t think I wanna be on an airplane when this crap comes back during flu season. August 31st seems safer to me but We will see what happens . Might just get a refund and be a lot more prepared for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I'm just hoping a state will allow nonresidents in or I need to hope to hit the lottery in Wisconsin on one of our 5 tags for residents.

Before Covid-19 the plan was for Oregon-- Archery.

At this point, I'm just hoping a state will allow nonresidents in or I need to hope to hit the lottery in Wisconsin on one of our 5 tags for residents.

Before Covid-19 the plan was for Oregon-- Archery.

I’m wondering if a state does not allow non residents in, is it an automatic refund and a bonus/pref point added for next year? It would be BS if they did not give a FULL refund .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk