where can I buy OTC tag if i strike out in Wyoming?

RAU

FNG
I applied for 1 Wyoming special draw antelope tag for my son, 2 doe tags for my son, and 2 doe tags for me. So all told we're in for 5 tags. I thought the special draw was a slam dunk but now talking to others I've found out its not always the case. My neighbor applied for that tag in a different unit and didn't draw. Anyway if we don't draw tags does anyone know of a state that has over the counter antelope tags available once Wyoming refunds my money? Never hunted outside of Pennsylvania so any advice is appreciated.
Don

WRO

WKR
I applied for 1 Wyoming special draw antelope tag for my son, 2 doe tags for my son, and 2 doe tags for me. So all told we're in for 5 tags. I thought the special draw was a slam dunk but now talking to others I've found out its not always the case. My neighbor applied for that tag in a different unit and didn't draw. Anyway if we don't draw tags does anyone know of a state that has over the counter antelope tags available once Wyoming refunds my money? Never hunted outside of Pennsylvania so any advice is appreciated.
Don
New Mexico does, you just have to pay the landowner..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Colorado, but public access is tough. You can potentially pay the landowners trespass fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosquito

FNG
I didn't think the drawing was till tomorrow? The 18th . How is it your neighbor didn't draw ?

OP
R

RAU

FNG
Sorry I should have been more clear. My neighbor didn’t draw the special tag last year. When I applied for that tag for my son the draw odds were 100% I assumed it was a sure thing but hen talked to my neighbor and he said he didn’t draw that tag and also assumed it was a sure thing. We’ve just both really built this first trip out west up in our heads all winter. If we don’t draw tomorrow am I’d like to still go hunt antelope somewhere

OXN939

WKR
I could be wrong, (it's happened before), but I believe the drawing was on 6/13 and the results post on 6/19.

But yeah, either way how would his neighbor know whether he drew or not by now.

WY results will be out tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 7.29.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 7.29.48 PM.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 57
I was worried for nothing we drew all 5 tags!!!! I cant wait!!!

Congrats! That will be a great time!

We surprisingly didn’t draw our tag with 3 points in the special, but our backup plan of drawing CO elk is paying off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deerfield

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats! Whereabouts in PA are you guys headed from? My wife and I will be making the trip from PA out for antelope this fall as well with 6 tags.

OP
R

RAU

FNG
I live in Exeter. Right between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. Cant wait!