Where can I rent a Seek Outside Redcliff with stove for the end of October?

I would like to test out the Redcliff with a stove for an upcoming elk hunt. I would buy one outright, but I am just not able to come up with the money at the moment. Is there a place where I can rent this combo for 2 weeks? Thanks!

Probably not what you want to hear, but...

I would think buying (credit card) and then selling used would cost you less than a rental - which you very well may not find anyhow.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Order soon they are making them to order and it takes around a month or so.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
HoughLePuff
Order soon they are making them to order and it takes around a month or so.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I here you. But I would like to get my hands on one and test it out before paying the $1,375 for the combo I want. I also can't afford to spend that much money at the moment because of COVID and lack of work.

OP
HoughLePuff
Probably not what you want to hear, but...

I would think buying (credit card) and then selling used would cost you less than a rental - which you very well may not find anyhow.
Do they hold their value? I have seen some Seek Outside stuff posted on the forms here and it always sells super fast.

Dschwan

WKR
I would say your choices are limited for renting gear like this. Unless you are going to have more than two in your hunting group the Cimarron will get you buy with a stove and gear inside the tent. This would also get you the testing experience you are looking for. Just my $.02.

OP
HoughLePuff
I would say your choices are limited for renting gear like this. Unless you are going to have more than two in your hunting group the Cimarron will get you buy with a stove and gear inside the tent. This would also get you the testing experience you are looking for. Just my $.02.
We have three in our party at the moment. Two of which, being over 6 feet tall. I may be able to rent a 6 man tipi from that Rent Guns and Gear sponsor though!

LionHead

WKR
Sounds like they need to pitch in $466 each!!

I cant tell you anything about the 6man but I will confirm you need the at least the redcliff for 3 with stove

I solo the Cim with stove or 2 without

Redcliff fits me, wife, 12yr old, the stove and 2 fat lazy pitbulls quite comfortably camping. I've never hunted with more than 2+stove in the redcliff

The stove is awesome and a can change your hunt but not absolutely necessary. Get the shelter this year and the stove next. Then go camping more in the off season to "pay it off"

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
HoughLePuff
Sounds like they need to pitch in $466 each!!

I cant tell you anything about the 6man but I will confirm you need the at least the redcliff for 3 with stove

I solo the Cim with stove or 2 without

Redcliff fits me, wife, 12yr old, the stove and 2 fat lazy pitbulls quite comfortably camping. I've never hunted with more than 2+stove in the redcliff

The stove is awesome and a can change your hunt but not absolutely necessary. Get the shelter this year and the stove next. Then go camping more in the off season to "pay it off"

Thanks for the reply! It hasn't taken me long to realize the saying, buy once cry once is quite true. The cheaply foreign-made equipment just doesn't last long. I think I have come to the realization that I should just go ahead and put some funds together to try and get the Redcliff this year.

LionHead

WKR
Thanks for the reply! It hasn't taken me long to realize the saying, buy once cry once is quite true. The cheaply foreign-made equipment just doesn't last long. I think I have come to the realization that I should just go ahead and put some funds together to try and get the Redcliff this year.
Plus you get to support American companies...and that just feel patriotic.

Chai-nah doesn't need anymore more of our money

rjschill

FNG
What dates in October and what state? I’ve got a redcliff and large u-turn stove I probably won’t be using. I’ll be out hunting this week but shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.