Where did all the kifaru stuff go on black ovis

tcg144

FNG
Black ovis pulled all the kifaru stuff off the site
, anyone know what’s going on there?

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Mostly speculation on my part. I suspect Black Ovis was/will be a temporary thing. Likely had some overstock. But I don't think using outlets are part of the desired/long term Kifaru business model.

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Not 100% sure on this but I thought I read somewhere Black Ovis was just selling the multicam and coyote stuff that was overstocked.

Marble

WKR
Not 100% sure on this but I thought I read somewhere Black Ovis was just selling the multicam and coyote stuff that was overstocked.
When I reached out to them about a particular item, that's exactly what they said. One email was from someone that said the tiem would never be in stock again, same day, auto email saying it was in stock. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
What’s really odd is I while I was stalking their Kifaru pages for weeks and weeks for the off chance a certain pack came back in stock, numerous items listed as out of stock came back in stock, as if they were being replenished by Kifaru. So strange if CB and MC are truly being discontinued, that they'd be replenished back into inventory. Perhaps Kifaru found "a bunch of boxes" of CB and MC stuff but all in all, I find it strange...

Glad I binge-purchased a gazillion packs, pouches and accessories in MC: God help me if I was to clash camo patterns or colors on my pack afield. I'd SURELY NEVER shoot that big buck..