Where do you carry your pistol?

Ivory holster on the pack belt, comes
Off very easily and transfers to belt on my pants

Do you like that holster? I was worried it would make the whole bino harness to front heavy and cumbersome. But I am definitely considering this option.
Yes I do like it. I was going to make a Kydex holster for my pistol with a backplate from Razco when I discovered the Marsupial. I like that it can fit a variety of pistols. One thing though I put a carabiner on the pull loop, makes it easier to grab the retainer and pull it off during a pistol draw. Regardless of what you get be sure to practice your draw.

Glock 10MM in a GS Holster, Gen 1 under my bino harness.
Took some getting used to but I like it.
Added felt to the kydex so it is quieter when it moves against the bino harness.

Buffalo0922

Lil-Rokslider
SW shield 40

The Kenai chest holster puts it just behind and to the right of my Alaska guide Bino holster. Been my most comfortable setup so far. Im pretty sure Dan Staton from elk shape has a similar setup you can see in his videos

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
SW shield 40

The Kenai chest holster puts it just behind and to the right of my Alaska guide Bino holster. Been my most comfortable setup so far. Im pretty sure Dan Staton from elk shape has a similar setup you can see in his videos
@Buffalo0922 is that Kenai holster an independent rig, with its own straps? Or is it mounted to the Bino harness? If it’s stand-alone, then you have three sets of straps over your shoulders (holster, Binos, backpack)? That’s comfortable?

Buffalo0922

Lil-Rokslider
@Buffalo0922 is that Kenai holster an independent rig, with its own straps? Or is it mounted to the Bino harness? If it’s stand-alone, then you have three sets of straps over your shoulders (holster, Binos, backpack)? That’s comfortable?
Yea it’s stand alone, and yea you have 3 sets of straps which sounds pretty cumbersome.

Really don’t notice it’s there, and it’s nice to still have pistol somewhere comfortable regardless of if I’m wearing pack or not

WKR
For a small handgun, I use the marsupial holster/bino harness clipped onto my backpack straps so I can counterbalance the weight of my pack a little. I also have a lightweight hydration pack to clip the bino harness to if I want to drop my big pack. I wasn't a fan of multiple sets of straps on my shoulders.

Wingshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the American gunfighter Kenai rig. I carry my Glock 20 in it tucks in behind my FHF bino case I love it!

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
Glock 20 10mm with a KKM Glock 40 barrel for velocity. D Johnston AK leather chest rig with a BM Altitude. Chest rig stays on at all times. Can drop pack & bino harness when needed & still remain armed at all times which is essential IMO…..

4EE5640B-0C4C-4C6E-8234-3CD37B0A500C.jpeg40E8AA7F-8F06-4FA7-9AE3-CD5158CF7353.jpegAED6CF70-7A1B-4833-A47E-CBF2AD30118B.jpeg