Where do you like to buy your optics?

Outdoorsmans has old school customer service! Highly recommend! They get it right on their dime if necessary!

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
Doug at Cameraland is great. They've exceeded my expectations in price and customer service.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Another vote for cameraland, if you find a lower price let Doug see what he can do. My last purchase from him was for 2 binos for my kids, gave him the budget and asked for his best binos he could get me in that budget. He came back with 2 demo units 40% lower then my set budget, he could of easily got me to spend the full budget, to me that told me a lot about the character of cameraland, they aren’t out to get every dime they can and will help you get into the best optic for the price no matter the situation.

elkduds

WKR
Picked up a Zeiss Conquest scope from RS classifieds. And a Theron spotter from HT classifieds. Thanks to great forum members/sellers, much appreciated.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I called Cameraland and got a Rokslider price on a Kowa 553, however I was able to get a lower price from another dealer and purchased from them.

Always feel free to give us a call back. We will always do all we can for the members here.
Also, price is not everything, important for sure, but not everything. Customer service as well as building a relationship is important as well. We are always available to answer quetions and assist with any issues.
Have a great weekend
Doug

I have been using EuroOptic for a few yrs.. They have great pricing and service and will help a little with pricing if you call them.

excaliber

WKR
Cameraland has been good to me. I also bought most of my Salt Water reels from their partner Pelagic Outfitters. I always give them first shot on pricing as their customer service is awesome.

I decide what I want, then watch Ebay for open box or used. I did get a brand new Vortex 4000HD Rangefinder for 360 instead of 500. So far I've gotten only Vortex.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk