Where does a raindrop go?

AZ8

WKR
Check out this cool website. Drop a raindrop anywhere in the US and watch its journey to the end. The 3D map visualization is incredible, especially out West.

Let it load and sit back and enjoy.

Hint: drop one upstream of the Grand Canyon, then sit back and enjoy the 3D journey through the canyon!

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
One of my crowning achievements in life was peeing off of triple divide peak in Glacier National Park. Some went to the Pacific, some went to Hudson Bay, and some went to the Gulf of Mexico.

This app let me relive my glory days.

KsRancher

WKR
That's pretty cool. My wife teaches 4th and 5th grade. I showed her thinking she might want to show her students for something fun. Thanks for posting

One thing I learned from this is a lot of people's water flows right by the Louisiana State Penitentiary.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
One of my crowning achievements in life was peeing off of triple divide peak in Glacier National Park. Some went to the Pacific, some went to Hudson Bay, and some went to the Gulf of Mexico.

This app let me relive my glory days.
Same thing but at the tri divide basin , Grays River Wyoming. Kids had a blast pissing around the sign.

wyosteve

WKR
Didn't know triple divides existed. I just did it at Two Ocean creek in the Thorofare so 1/2 went to the Pacific and the other half to the Atlantic!